ED can you???

SmokeFan

Do a video soon on carrier operations. The reason I ask is...i hope you have thought about online when players are going to try to landing all at once? I think there would be a great gaggle, when this happens. Or is it going to be on the shoulders of the host to put in multiple carriers? Would very much like to know the plan.

Thanks

• ED Team

Hi SmokeFan

ED will probably do one, but I can not say when.

They want to ensure everything is working correctly before they showcase carrier landings publicly.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello SmokeFan

This is something we all are very excited to see. I am sure we will see carrier ops in one of the next live streams as landing on a carrier will be possible for early access.

ED allready confirmed that they are working on an asset pack to get us a full fonction nimitz class carrier wich is far from beeing ready. They also work with heatblur on this thing since heatblur is building high fidelity Forestall class carrier for their F14 (i guess maybe F18 can go forrestal and F14 go nimitz) they allready show some yellow guy from catapult work.

For free we will get nimitz working but no crew on board. Since Carl Vinson rework is still in work Matt said we could see carrier takeoff/landing (as in trailer i guess its free nimitz Carl Vinson but not sure) and said in one of livestream that CV wont be ready at Early Acces release. They still got lot of work.

But at release or maybe in later state of EA we could get it. To do not hype ppl he said we shouldn't expect it for EA at all :-/ sorry to kill your dreams

He did say that the carrier would be ready with basic functionality would be ready for the early access release. Case I recoveries only.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Are the pilots going to be that dumb? Land, roll out of the way, keep it moving, right? And obviously don't have 40 Hornets in the mission?

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill: