NTTR and Mirage to steam

I have a question that I could not locate anywhere in these forums. Maybe I'm the only one silly enough to do it lol

I wanted to fly the NTTR map so bad being from Vegas that I bought it on stand alone, even though I prefer the steam ease of use. When it was released on steam recently, I supported Eagle Dynamics by purchasing it a second time. I did this for both the Mirage and NTTR map. Now, I don't have a steam CD key for either module. I can play them, so that is not a huge concern but just wondering why I would not have two keys since I bought it both stand alone and steam?

Iirc, you go to the steam store page for DCS, then into the DLC section, right click on the module you have and there should be a View CD key option, copy it and login to the DCS website and add the keys to your profile

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

You can still try but from what I know it's not gonna work as, starting with the Mirage, steam keys are now steam only and cannot be activated on the DCS store. I've heard ED plans on doing something about this and create a system where all keys would work, independtly of when and where you purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thank you for the info and replies. Here is an image of both the modules I purchased (installed too and when) and the list of modules that have CD Keys available. See attached.

I would understand if it was not a stand alone version, but I am still not sure why I would not have a CD key. I only own the NTTR map and M2000C in standalone, so the other modules that I bought, like campaigns that are not on the list are not in standalone but bought the same day. I assume it's just that steam doesn't get CD keys anymore.

2018-01-23_20-19-11.png.75a9715ab13855ed3f3e8648b8981cf6.png