Script to change flight frequency to match player current

Frederf

Is it possible to write a script that forces the AI flight members to change the flight frequency equal to one of the player's radios? My first thought is a "F10" style trigger that pulled flight to match player's radio 1, radio 2, radio 3, etc. But on second thought just a continuous rule to enforce AI to match a particular radio is cleaner.

Process is probably:

Find out player's radio frequency(ies)

Determine which frequency should be used

Command to set flight frequency to chosen value

I'm guessing the hard part is to find out the frequencies. SRS manages to do this.

• 3 weeks later...
Is it possible to write a script that forces the AI flight members to change the flight frequency equal to one of the player's radios? My first thought is a "F10" style trigger that pulled flight to match player's radio 1, radio 2, radio 3, etc. But on second thought just a continuous rule to enforce AI to match a particular radio is cleaner.

Process is probably:

Find out player's radio frequency(ies)

Determine which frequency should be used

Command to set flight frequency to chosen value

I'm guessing the hard part is to find out the frequencies. SRS manages to do this.

The way i do this is by trigger zones. Once "In zone, Group change freq to X". After the action is complete, add a flag and then "Group out of zone, FLAG 1 is true, change freq to Y"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]