Any chance for a new cockpit view ?

River

Can we please get a different cockpit view modeling for the 109 ? Or at least a checkbox in the special tab to turn off that auto shifting arround the pilots armor plate above the head ? It is really terrible, it kills the fun, it needs a change.

Turning the head in the 109 is just so inconsistent, please give us an option to avoid that auto shifting.

What exactly do you mean? The armour plate is shifting? Are you using a headtracker, VR, or view keys? I don't see any problems (headtracker), other than it obscures the view a little - but it IS a small cockpit, and has little room for a pilot to look back.

I find that the most comfortable view over the shoulder is when I lean forward first - which is more realistic anyway.

If you mean something different, then perhaps a screenshot showing your problem might be a better idea.

I play TrackIR and when one just looks back and upwards the pilots head is trying to auto avoid the armor plate above the head. Clearly seen when the top plate is moving back n forth without yourself going back n forth. A simple pan moves the armor plate, thats the weird thing.