DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

Trying to make SRS to work but it does not connect to in-game radios. In SRS interface it shows green icons for server and voip but "game" is disconnected. Very frustrating. Spent 1 day on this but now I give up. This thread was my closest search. **** it.

My rig:

My YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/mWdlQk

PC Specs: Intel i7-3770k 3.5GHz | GeForce RTX 2060Super 8GB | Iiyama Black Hawk G-Master 75Hz dual monitors |16 GB RAM | ASUS Z77 Sabertooth mobo | Saitek PRO Combat Rudder Pedals | TM HOTAS Cougar | TrackIR5 | Win10x64

Many thanks cribob. Im ok with port forwarding. Fantastic bit of kit

Is it easier to get help via discord, or ok to ask here?

Trying to make SRS to work but it does not connect to in-game radios. In SRS interface it shows green icons for server and voip but "game" is disconnected. Very frustrating. Spent 1 day on this but now I give up. This thread was my closest search. **** it.
Support via Discord is much easier

Try here https://discord.gg/baw7g3t

H@mmerhead - that error means the scripts are not installed correctly. Just delete the Scripts folder is Saved games/DCS/Scripts and run the installer

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Hi everyone. I’m using simple radio for the first time, everything works ok but the other team members hear me very bad, I can hear them perfectly but my oculus cv1 mic is not working properly. When we try discord, the mic work perfectly. In SR they hear me very distorted. I use windows 10. Can you give me some advice?

Sent from my Tornado IDS while on autopilot using Tapatalk Pro.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

I just updated to 1.5.5.0 and I am having the same problem. The radio overlay is not showing connection. Been working on it for two days now. :(

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

I just updated to 1.5.5.0 and I am having the same problem. The radio overlay is not showing connection. Been working on it for two days now. :(

Mine SRS works perfectly but not my transmisión, it sound distorted to other players, when I did the test it sound perfect.

Any suggestions? I’m using the mic from an oculus rift and his earphones.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

Mine SRS works perfectly but not my transmisión, it sound distorted to other players, when I did the test it sound perfect.

Any suggestions? I’m using the mic from an oculus rift and his earphones.

Please see my message above and go to discord for support :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Hey, just wanted to check in and say thanks for the tips earlier. I did manage to map enough buttons on my joystick base (with modifiers) to go through the frequencies in FC3 aircraft, as long as nobody is using channels with 0.01 MHz ;)

One question, the Ctrl+Shift+Esc combination to cycle the in-game overlay states is quite inconvenient. I know I can change it in the text file, but I'm not sure what syntax to use for various buttons.

For example, how would I put it on a Joystick button with a modifier being a Throttle button?

VC

=X51= Squadron is recruiting!

X51 website: https://x51squadron.com/

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/d9JtFY4

Hey, just wanted to check in and say thanks for the tips earlier. I did manage to map enough buttons on my joystick base (with modifiers) to go through the frequencies in FC3 aircraft, as long as nobody is using channels with 0.01 MHz ;)

One question, the Ctrl+Shift+Esc combination to cycle the in-game overlay states is quite inconvenient. I know I can change it in the text file, but I'm not sure what syntax to use for various buttons.

For example, how would I put it on a Joystick button with a modifier being a Throttle button?

Unfortunately you can only set keyboard shortcuts

Fair enough, I guess stuff like "Enter" and "Backspace" are quire obvious, but what's the syntax for putting NumPad buttons in there?
It's ED code that I've repurposed - can't remember the exact syntax. I'll try and dig it out

Ciribob - again love SRS!

I have a thought/request thou. Would it be possible to have officiall SRS server that transmitt some audio track. That way you can test connect, check sound in AND output without having to start the game and (hopefully) find a server with people talking on srs.

Especially useful for troubleshooting, first time users...or me as a streamer (trying to get optimal sound).

What do you think?

A part of NOSIG

• 2 weeks later...

My Friend is having trouble with SRS Client recognizing the OpenBeta , it connects all the way with stable.

But with beta he gets Server & VIOP icons green but game stays black.

Is this a known problem ???

Thanks

RyZen5 3600x, MSI GamingX RX 5700xt, AX-370-K7, 16 Gig G-Skil 3200 :thumbup:, Antec 650w (Still),Win10 on 256G 870 NVMe, 860+850 Evo for Apps, 2x1TB WD HDs for :music_whistling:, TR5 :detective:, Hog stick:joystick:, 3x TM MFD Bezels. a 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair :pain:. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you grow.:pilotfly:

My Friend is having trouble with SRS Client recognizing the OpenBeta , it connects all the way with stable.

But with beta he gets Server & VIOP icons green but game stays black.

Is this a known problem ???

Thanks

Fixed..............copied scripts folder content to Saved Games / DCS.openbeta folder

RyZen5 3600x, MSI GamingX RX 5700xt, AX-370-K7, 16 Gig G-Skil 3200 :thumbup:, Antec 650w (Still),Win10 on 256G 870 NVMe, 860+850 Evo for Apps, 2x1TB WD HDs for :music_whistling:, TR5 :detective:, Hog stick:joystick:, 3x TM MFD Bezels. a 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair :pain:. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you grow.:pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...

Until last Wednesday everything worked perfectly, this evening I get the initialization audio error.

I have windows 10 pro updated, I tried to install this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3145500/media-feature-pack-list-for-windows-n-editions but with no results. Any idea?

i forgot logs

clientlog.txt

Edited by Viper79

CPU i7 9700K@5ghz | COOLER Corsair H100x | MB Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200mhz | GPU MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio | SSD OS Samsung M.2 860 EVO 250GB / SSD DCS 860 Evo 500GB| PSU Antec HCG 850W Gold | SO Win 10 pro 64bit | MONITORS LG 27GL850/BENQ GW2780 | PERIFERICHE GAMING TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind + combat pedals + hydraulic damper | TM MFD Cougar | Logitech DFGT

"Mai discutere con un idiota, ti trascina al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza" cit. Oscar Wilde

What are plans for SRS for the Scooter - possibly 2 radios? We've faked it with one FC3 UHF.txt file for now but would love a better implementation.

'Gimp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F/A-18C | AV-8B NA | UH-1H | FC3 | Yak-52 | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA-342

i7 8700K | GTX 1070 Ti | 32GB 3000 DDR4

FAA Comm'l/Instrument, FAST Formation Wingman, Yak-52 Owner/Pilot

What are plans for SRS for the Scooter - possibly 2 radios? We've faked it with one FC3 UHF.txt file for now but would love a better implementation.

'Gimp

It will work the same as any FC3, I've added it's single UHF radio for now and 2 "expansion" radios (server side controlled)

It'll be in the next release Sunday :)

Cannot hear anyone on the Cold War server. I have volume up, correctly connected, I can hear myself through my headphones, have the same device selected for speakers (for mic passthrough and audio) and people on the server can hear me. My F-5's volume knob is maxed as well, though I've tried it in other positions. When people can hear me, I could hear myself but not them. What am I missing?

Ciribob - again love SRS!

I have a thought/request thou. Would it be possible to have officiall SRS server that transmitt some audio track. That way you can test connect, check sound in AND output without having to start the game and (hopefully) find a server with people talking on srs.

Especially useful for troubleshooting, first time users...or me as a streamer (trying to get optimal sound).

What do you think?

A part of NOSIG

If the source code for SRS were available it would be possible to setup either an Azure Function or an AWS Lambda Function whose sole purpose could be to act like a speech API and respond to SRS clients that connect to it. This type of cloud implementation wouldn't have a monthly cost but it would have a sub-penny cost per a certain number of requests depending on the SLA.

I have actually been thinking about trying to code something like this of awhile. Any further thoughts?

Asus ROG HERO / i9-13900K / 6GHZ /32GB DDR5 6400/ Asus RTX 3090 Ti OC / Samsung SSDs - 2*990 Pro 2TB / PiMax 8KX HMD / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + 4 MFDs + Logitech Rudders on Next Level Racing Rig with Buttkicker Gamer Plus

If the source code for SRS were available it would be possible to setup either an Azure Function or an AWS Lambda Function whose sole purpose could be to act like a speech API and respond to SRS clients that connect to it. This type of cloud implementation wouldn't have a monthly cost but it would have a sub-penny cost per a certain number of requests depending on the SLA.

I have actually been thinking about trying to code something like this of awhile. Any further thoughts?

The source code of SRS is available, in fact the download link leads you to the GitHub repository containing the full source code of the SRS client and server :thumbup:

The SRS GUI does not display on this new release for me. Is there something I'm doing wrong in the install? It IS connecting to the server and functioning but I can't change channels in FC3 aircraft without the GUI.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.