Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

@countto: nice photo of the AH-1!

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its easy to miss the fact, that while touching the cable neither the seagull or the helicopter were actually closing the circuit anywhere ---> no electrical current. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

:D

Mate, the thing was welded to the power cable. It was fluttering from the down wash of the helicopter you realise?. It was long dead. He pulled it off the line and chucked it into a bucket. :megalol:

Well, no. If that seagull was really stuck to that cable with electric current coming through it, it would burn to ashes in no time -> no need to clean off anything. And, why was the rescue guy so careful to not damage the "dead" animal, eh?

And finally, as guys above me already said, how come that the guy and his helicopter didn't burn as well? As long as you don't touch something grounded, or another wire on different phase, you can walk on the cable barefoot and nothing happens.

In fact, most birds injured or killed in power line strikes suffer from wing fractures, not burns.

Wagner's Huey

h04s.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Alpha jet low level flying. :)

8BfhD4LT66s&feature=player_embedded

• Like 1

My PC specs below:

Iskander

uzzd.jpg

Taken from here: ????????? ??? - ????????? ?? ?????

Some absolutely amazing virtual panoramas (look round views - click on the eye symbols and then use arrows to look round inside the vehicles):

BTR-82A

??????????? ???????? ???-82?

"Tigr" light armoured vehicle

??????????? ???????? ???????????????? ????????? ????????? «??????»

"Scorpion" light armoured vehicle

??????????? ???????? ??????????????? «????????-???»

Kamaz "Typhoon" - 63968

??????????? ???????? ?????????????? ?????????????? ?????????? ????? - «??????»

VPK-3927 Volk

??????????? ???????? ??????????????? ?????????? ???????????? «????»

More here: ???????? ??????

You know that you can hang yourself with your hands from that power cable, and nothing will hapend..?

if you don´t touch the ground, the voltage will pass thru your body with no harm.

Same for seaguls

Yeah. That's the easy bit. The hard bit is of course when the seagull's wings come sufficiently close to or touch the other cable. That's when the circuit is made either through direct contact or an arc.

Fried seagul. You can see that he is stuck by the wing.

PS: Voltage does not pass through... what harms you is the Current. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the environmental systems were put on maximum. Dunno why.

My PC specs below:

Well, no. If that seagull was really stuck to that cable with electric current coming through it, it would burn to ashes in no time -> no need to clean off anything. And, why was the rescue guy so careful to not damage the "dead" animal, eh?

And finally, as guys above me already said, how come that the guy and his helicopter didn't burn as well? As long as you don't touch something grounded, or another wire on different phase, you can walk on the cable barefoot and nothing happens.

In fact, most birds injured or killed in power line strikes suffer from wing fractures, not burns.

You have no idea about what you're talking about.

Because he (helicopter) is not making the circuit. You do realise that this happens all the time around the world on these types of cables that have large birds in the locale? And little furry animals.

Here's a furry one welded also to the top line. :)

:lol::lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here's a furry one welded also to the top line. :)

:lol::lol:

Where was this...Kentucky?!!

I ask because I noticed that guys from that power company are idiots, having a neutral on top with both phases next to eachother...

:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What's with the smoke in the cockpit?!

Pressurization?!

F-16 Environmental Control System ( ECS) always does that in high humidity and low engine settings. Supposedly the reason the crash at Oshkosh EAA show happened.

http://usaf.aib.law.af.mil/ExecSum2011/F-16C_Oshkosh_28%20Jul%2011.pdf

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I was aout to say that it's a very unforgiving system and I wonder who granted it...

What do you mean?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..