Helicopters Tournament 2

Alpenwolf

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like all the slots for the Huey are almost booked. If more are interested in flying the Huey, then I'll replace 2 SA342L's with 2 Huey's, which will leave us with 2 SA342L's. If even more players sign up for the Huey, then I might take the SA342L's completely out.

Scratch that! SA342L's remain.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Does the server perform an integrity check for the clients?

I'm asking because I'm using Kegety's VR shader mod for some performance gain and the mod tends to fail integrity checks.

No, it doesn't.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Question: once captured, can senaki be used? To spawn, refuel, rearm and load troops?

Rearm and refuel only.

Not sure if there will ever be round 3 if the numbers of the participants are that low and the teams very unbalanced. If round 3 is set, then capturing a FARP will be an option, and you could deploy AAA's, fuel trucks and ammo trucks around it, plus having the chance of spawning there.

The idea is to keep offering different and hopefully exciting scenarios.

After round 2 I'll look into it with Maverick and see if it's ok for him to put his server on hold for hosting a 2 hours event with only 10 vs 10 instead of 20 vs 20. Me personally, I'm ok with the numbers. It doesn't have to be one chaotic furball with helicopters lashing at each other pointlessly.

We'll see...

I´m sorry but I must retire from the tournament because I have to work that weekend but Fortinero would fly for me Thanks

Roger that. You're out.

EDIT:

... round 3...

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

[...]Not sure if there will ever be round 3 if the numbers of the participants is that low and the teams very unbalanced.

Roger that.

I'm actually wondering why that is. Last time the roster was full super fast and this time the participation is sluggish. This is especially strange since the Helo sale is in full swing.

Crowbar Inc.: "We deliver pain."

[bSD] Blackwolf [H] Blue Huey please.

You will be on the reserve list though. The slots for the Huey's are all booked already.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Yes 'Toro 6', unless you want the full callsign, '(A/229) Toro 6 [H]'

I'd also like a Mi-8 slot please.

'Huckleberry', or '(A/229) Huckleberry [H]'

Yes, the fullname. The one you use in multiplayer. I got it now though.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

like POPA said, I'll be replacing him in a UH-1 cause he has to work that day

However, you're on the reserve list for the Huey. If some Huey pilot doesn't show up for the event, you'll replace him. Unless you wanna sign up for a different module.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

MI-8 sign up.

However, you're on the reserve list for the Huey. If some Huey pilot doesn't show up for the event, you'll replace him. Unless you wanna sign up for a different module.

Hi there,

Please put me down as another MI-8 to fly with Huckleberry and Toro6.

My name is (D/229) Molevich.

Thank you.

M

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg