Voice Attack profile ?

For what exactly? Use the basic Vaicom profile, or pay for Vaicom pro and the get full features

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

If you're wanting to do comms only just set key presses F1 through F12 keys and voice command will be F1 through F12. Or you can use the words used for voice commands....ATC, Tankers..so on. It will take you about 5 to 10 minutes to do the entire thing. It will take more commands if you use the words used because some keys have multiple functions and the free version only gives you 20 commands. Paid version...$10....gives you unlimited commands. Worth $10 easily.

Edited by Sparky1b09

Vaicom is for comms , and very comprehensive .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Just in case it's not only comms Bailey did one that I had some input to it does things like tune the radios on the F-18C

I've also adapted this for basic radio and some other stuff on the AV-8B and the AJS-37

Bailey's mod is here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3302954/

If you'd be interested in my modifications for the other modules PM me

There is also some profiles being made by Daley which are paid for profiles, not expensive, as I recall they cover F-18C, F-15C and Mirage, $2.50

Thread here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=227717

Just in case it's not only comms Bailey did one that I had some input to it does things like tune the radios on the F-18C

I've also adapted this for basic radio and some other stuff on the AV-8B and the AJS-37

Bailey's mod is here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3302954/

If you'd be interested in my modifications for the other modules PM me

There is also some profiles being made by Daley which are paid for profiles, not expensive, as I recall they cover F-18C, F-15C and Mirage, $2.50

Thread here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=227717

Going to check it out

I only want comms for the F15

Marc..

Edited by Marcq

For comms the Vaicom pro solution is really the best it uses plugin and .ddl files.

Other commands i recommend Voice programming my own solution or the baileys profile.

Yeah looks good, will try it

Thanks, guys!!

Marc..

Yeah looks good, will try it

Thanks, guys!!

Marc..

I will certainly second the recommendation of Vaicom Pro with Voice Attack.

Awesome program!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

For comms the Vaicom pro solution is really the best it uses plugin and .ddl files.

Other commands i recommend Voice programming my own solution or the baileys profile.

You've used it then?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

I'm using Vaicom + with my own profile for switches and radios etc: it works but it can be a bit fragile.

Should you change profiles the plug in crashes, in order to change a profile and get both my own profile and Vaicom to work I need to go into settings and tell VA to boot with the aircraft I want, you can't change them on the fly so to speak (well I haven't managed it so far).

If I make changes to my profile that very often will crash Vaicom too. However closing and reopening VA brings everything back and that can be done without any need to come out of DCS

When using my profile and not Vaicom commands I have a separate button set up to talk to VA, then I have the usual 5 button set up for Vaicom as well

Hope that helps

Ok I've found a way to make Vaicom less fragile so I no longer need to shutdown VA to select a new profile

Instead of having Vaicom as part of a profile I've kept it separate from the commands I use to activate various aircraft systems

Then what I've done is linked Vaicom to my aircraft profiles and so far it works a treat. I no longer need to shutdown VA and can now switch profiles on the fly and Vaicom no longer stops working

Video on how to link here