RAZBAM's Surprise

MrDieing

Nothing was overly confirmed on the MIG 27 front. Unless that does count as a surprise we got.

1) MIG23 MLA

2) F-15E updated info

3) SA updated info

I would be fine with confirmation that the MIG 27 is coming after the MIG 23 as the other one. Honestly I'm fine just knowing we're getting a version of the MIG23 that in itself was worth the hype.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where there any news regarding further Harrier variants? I might have missed them.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

The 4th surprise is still under wraps

Seeing as your roadmap was already posted...Harrier campaign? ^_^

Also, I think a Flogger-B variant (say, a 23 BM or BN) is much more likely than a Mig-27 because it would be closer to the MLA we're getting. Either way it's a very interesting module though!

Cool, i hope the MiG-27 is surprise number 2

I'm more of a CAS guy myself

Eventually, it will evolve into one...

Actually, this is even better than the announcement itself ajmug.png

Until then, I'll just throw dumb stuff at ground targets that just won't even have time to shoot back and when I'm done I might go up and run home at M 2 if fuel allows, so this will still be absolutely awesome dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Seeing as your roadmap was already posted...Harrier campaign? ^_^

I think that is obvious that Harrier will get a campaign, as that I think is required by the full module, to offer a campaign and tutorials.

So it being a big surprise wouldn't be.

Also, I think a Flogger-B variant (say, a 23 BM or BN) is much more likely than a Mig-27 because it would be closer to the MLA we're getting. Either way it's a very interesting module though!

But the Mig-27 and especially Mig-27K with the "KAIRA" would be first REDFOR day/night and any weather strike fighter from 1977-1982. Comparing that to Mig-27M it would be from 1978-1983.

So considering that Mig-23MLA might evolve to another module, it could be the aircraft that provides REDFOR increase in the air-to-air as air-to-ground capabilities. Of course the Mig-23MLA lack of chaff and flares will be huge kickback as any AIM-9 will down you almost 100% certainity and you are almost totally defenseless against any other fighter that manages to shoot you first, it will be challenging but pleasure to fly.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Mig-23..hm...sorry Heatblur , no Tomcat for me i quess...just waiting for the Flogger.

I'm sure we'll get plenty of time to enjoy the Tomcat before we'll be able to put our hands on MiG-23. Those are also two diferent beests so I could see flying both after release. However I feel a bit sorry for MiG-21 as I'm sure at least my flight hours in red team will go into MiG-23.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

I'm sure we'll get plenty of time to enjoy the Tomcat before we'll be able to put our hands on MiG-23. Those are also two diferent beests so I could see flying both after release. However I feel a bit sorry for MiG-21 as I'm sure at least my flight hours in red team will go into MiG-23.

Yes of course , but i think i will begin master de mig 21 before mig 23 just to be more familiar when the flogger comes and i mean not only take off and landing , navigation ..weapons etc

Consider L-39 before geting into the MiG-21. It provides a great progression, especially when it comes for the navigation but not only. Plus it's a great module on its own and comes with a great, Kursant campaign.

Consider L-39 before geting into the MiG-21. It provides a great progression, especially when it comes for the navigation but not only. Plus it's a great module on its own and comes with a great, Kursant campaign.

Yes , kursant campaign is my next target:)

AI can do the sling loading operations (which by the way can be seen on the screenshoot - it's an CH-47 AI model). So it isn't really an argument for CH-47.

The argument for CH-47 could be it's a Boeing aircraft. F-15E has a big Boeing logo on it which isn't that a popular practice to have a manufacturer logo on the DCS module cover. I think it's only the Uh-1H which has it. Maybe RAZBAM has started a wider cooperation with Boeing.