Performance hit in a mission

With my system and settings I usually get around 30-40fps. Now I had example of huge performance hit on a particular mission and moment to maybe help to find issues if testers and others can reproduce. I played F-14B Instant Action mission Watching the Devildog LGBs for PG map. After you're done with tasks and get to RTB I got to single digit fps like 6-7. Debriefing shows lots of new aircraft and ground units created starting to move and fight. Hope it helps. Last time I checked the mission was fine although it was months before 2.5.6.

@latest beta

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Can you play smooth with 30-40 fps? Because I hit the same, especially on CS map and heavy missions. FPS even drop to 15-20 somethimes. It was way better in 2.5.5., there my fps was 50-60.

To anyone who may be using Malwarebytes software, who is getting large sudden frame drops from 60fps down to 10fps for 0.5 - 1sec or so; try shutting down the application while running DCS. I had similar issues as described above and closing down Malwarebytes (so far) has solved the issue for me.

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Nope, no antivirus software here. Also low fps run for minutes not 1s. Even Windows Update is turned off.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria