Flyable Helicopters Mod, DCSW 1.2.2

Hi sammy! i review attached file

In C:\Users\......\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input copy and paste ka-50 and rename are :,ah-64a apache,ah-64d apache longbow,MI_24W: they work well

ah-1w super cobra: works and crash landing,UH-1H: works. no HUD, tail and main rotor don't work

KA-27.Mi-8mt.etc..: does not work

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sammy! i review attached file

In C:\Users\......\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input copy and paste ka-50 and rename are :,ah-64a apache,ah-64d apache longbow,MI_24W: they work well

ah-1w super cobra: works and crash landing,UH-1H: works. no HUD, tail and main rotor don't work

KA-27.Mi-8mt.etc..: does not work

Hi trietnguyen, problem with this method is that some helicopters need cockpit view, cannon, pylons, weapons, collision model and sounds adjustments, its good to have a mod and play with options without changing global game files

4 in 1 atack helicopter

CockpitLocalPoin not fix

As i mentioned before, point of that kind of a mod is just to fly helicopters without corrected cockpit views, cannon behavior, weapons adjustments etc, i don't find any value in this kind of a mod

Enjoying, once Id figured I should be flying the Kiowa not the OH58 :megalol:

No weapons though ?

Edit OK got it need to create a new payload

Glad it works for you, always refer to OP for latest updates and info, it says Kiowa in ME, it doesn't change any stock helicopters - just adds new ones

Edited by sammy

Hi,

a.) When this MI-8 Mod is used in a hosted multiplayer mission as a client, does is it required to have the mod installed on the server and every client?

b.) Is anyone having issues with this mod and hosting missions utilizing this mod?

Background:

I just installed this mod on my maschine. Worked as expected. I made a Multiplayer Mission and hosted on another server.

That server crashed as soon as a client (who had that mod installed) jumped into the MI-8 slot.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Hi,

a.) When this MI-8 Mod is used in a hosted multiplayer mission as a client, does is it required to have the mod installed on the server and every client?

b.) Is anyone having issues with this mod and hosting missions utilizing this mod?

Background:

I just installed this mod on my maschine. Worked as expected. I made a Multiplayer Mission and hosted on another server.

That server crashed as soon as a client (who had that mod installed) jumped into the MI-8 slot.

I didn't test multiplayer with these mods, try different mod, say Kiowa or Cobra, and let me know, also attach a mission that you trying to run i'll check what might have happened

• 1 month later...

I can't rep for this thread anymore. But, thanks Sammy.

Nice work!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sammy.

Now you can open the helicopters much easier! Using the standard model of the helicopter. With the original name.

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

Sammy.

Now you can open the helicopters much easier! Using the standard model of the helicopter. With the original name.

and original helicopters:smilewink:(all view client server)

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for putting these mods together

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey