Reputation power

Vekkinho

I just noticed some news, Reputation now being called Reputation Power and points are reduced to 1/3.

Any official explanations?

What does the reputation (power) stand for anyway?

I just sent a PM to moderator, waiting for reply. I think it is a surprise. lol. I thought someone suggested getting rid of it. Who knows?:thumbup:

"Reputation power" is the correct title. Also reputation point factor was increased to 300. For every 300 points of reputation you will now gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

http://forums.eagle.ru/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation

thanks for info. someone said why not get rid of it as a suggestion. I really don't understand why we have it either. If you do something to get banned, they will just ban you. If you are a good forum member I can't see why we need reps. Better to have something that would point to a member who can help you with different issues etc.. There are some very knowledgeable people here and they alway help. Oh well rep power it is.:thumbup:

• Like 1

Where exactly can I find this option:

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled.
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Not there?

No, I didn't find it.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

• ED Team
Whoa... Came home and checked the forums... Have our Rep been changed? I could've sworn, I had 47 and Bucic had... 300+ :P

Has our Rep been rewieghted? Just wondering.

Default Reputation What reputation level shall new users receive upon registration? 10

Register Date Factor For every X number of days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power. 365

Post Count Factor For every X number of posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power. 500

Reputation Point Factor For every X points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power. 300

Also several settings against reputation cheating were changed.

• Like 1

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png

Disabling reputation allowed only for Eagle Dynamics employees.

..or else we would descend in chaos :D

Spoiler

Const = destruction preventer

Quite true - he has the patience of a Saint working tirelessly behind the scenes to troubleshoot and speedily sort out issues that I send his way every so often :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I don`t care much of the changes but now I can`t give rep to anybody? What`s happening? And BTW that rep cheating mentioned above, what is that? Recently the cheaters are everywhere, your wife can cheat on you, in the games it`s full of cheaters, etc. but "rep cheating" that`s new. :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don`t care much of the changes but now I can`t give rep to anybody? What`s happening? And BTW that rep cheating mentioned above, what is that? Recently the cheaters are everywhere, your wife can cheat on you, in the games it`s full of cheaters, etc. but "rep cheating" that`s new. :huh:

Stuff like this "classic": http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=37364 ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Stuff like this "classic": http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=37364 ;)

I was very tempted to make a new post in that thread. ;)

But lets be realistic, that thread has the same quality of comments as any thread that is posting some random tidbit of the next DCS module that spins wildly out of control into a wishlist/guessing game.

• Like 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I have always worried about my REP!!!!:megalol: f you get one, OK, if you don't, that's OK too..The help and belonging to a great forum is Best!!!:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book: