Official Eagle Dynamics Wiki

Iranian Sky Guardians ( VFW ) (I.S.G VFW) has stopped all of it activities for ever because of some internal issues, please remove it, thanks

former I.S.G | DUKE (0514)

former head of the team

former leader of 14th sq (I.S.G VFW)

I´m sorry to hear that. I´ll remove it from the list again. contact me again if your Squadron gets back in Service. Good luck for you all over there.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I´m sorry to hear that. I´ll remove it from the list again. contact me again if your Squadron gets back in Service. Good luck for you all over there.

thank you, I really hope that our former team becomes active again some day but I don't really see that day on my scope any time soon.

I´ve updated the current Wiki Squadron Modules List. Squadron leader (or responsible People) can now either add Modules to the List or just contact me via PM with Modules you want to be added, so I´ll do that for them.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

• 7 months later...

Hey guys,

Ive created a new page and called it technical Corner.

To give you a glance what this new page is about, so I quote the introduction text in here.

This part of the Wiki is supposed to provide common and specific technical information roundabout the Game, technical devices such as input, tracking and VR devices as well as PCComponents and Network solutions. Currently many information are scattered around in the Wiki and the Forums, but I´d like to gather them all together and collect them in one accessable place to avoid unnecessary searches and also avoid hundrets of new topics in the Forums. So if you are a Wiki contributor, please feel free to share your knowledge and help out to make this page become a place where people who need help will find them.

one can access it on the main Page in the first Box, currently marked as ***NEW***. I´ll gather and add information over next couple weeks and hope that the one or other of you guys will help me with that. If you feel the need to change things to make it more useable, so do it.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 3 months later...

Spam and neglect

Sad to see there isn't much interest in the official wiki right now. There are many spammers on there right now. Doing what I can to mark them as such. I hope to get some support from moderators. I dont know who is in charge but anti-spam measures need to be implemented. The wiki is running the most recent version (1.30.0) of MediaWiki so I cant see a reason why we can't enable ReCaptcha for account creation, probation period submissions and occasional checks. I messaged Wags and NineLine for further details as to who runs the wiki. I hope to hear from them soon.

Edited by benargee
Link

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Call Sign: Pork Chop.

intel I5 4670K @ 3.4GHz - GALAXY GTX 670 2GB @ 1080P - 16GB ( 2X8 ) Corsair DDR3 1600MHz - ASUS VG248QE 1080p

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO Mother Board - Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB(game/boot) - WD 640GB HDD 6.0GB/s - 750w Corsair Power Supply

:yes:Trackir 5 w/ Tclip Pro - :joystick:TM HOTAS Warthog - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G700s Mouse (edit:May19/14) http://wiki.benargee.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I´ve created the F/A-18C Guides Tutorials and Reference documents Page and added some URL´s already such as all Academic Videos from Wags and the NATOOps ressource pages.

Would be nice to see that page growing over time.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...