Is there a sale/swap section here?

Thick8

I was building an A-10c cockpit but stopped when I went VR. So I have a bunch of stuff that could be of interest to some here but don't know where to list it.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

• ED Team

Hi

we have a section here https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=144

Just abide by this guide.

Thanks

This forum section is intended for community members to buy and sell personal and flight-sim related items. Please read the disclamer and remember that ED/TFC assumes no responsibility for any items purchased here.

Thank you.

Per Forums rules located here

1.12 Threads and posts pertaining to the selling or trading of “DCS” keys are not allowed.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks. I hate to see this stuff just sitting in a box being wasted.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground