42GB Update

51GRIZZLY

Yeah, simming can be expensive. I have to finance the gear I buy and make payments. Hunting is another expense but in the long run I save a lot of money. It cost me $50 for an elk license. A bull elk gives me 300 lbs of lean, drug free meat. Hard to beat that for bang for your buck.

Buzz

I wish a tag here cost that. Resident elk tags are up to $148 plus the Hunt/fish license is $57. I didn’t draw a tag this year. Still cheaper than buying that much meat. We have acreage so we typically have hogs or steers going as well. We try to not buy meat from the store if possible.

My DCS install is only 62GB. If i'm not using a plane or terrain. I don't install it. I'm not buying a new SSD for DCS. I'll go fly another sim before I do that.

Yup!! That's what I do with terrains and planes and don't update unless it's worth it

Marc..

I am an adsl technician and you wouldn't believe how many things can impact on the speed.

Do exist some guidelines from the expert world for the public to improve bandwith ?

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Haha ... Eastern Europe have better and much cheaper connectivity than Western Europe (general rule). For Romania for example 1GB domestic bandwidth is very common and affordable (~10 euro/month)

Maybe yeah, I'm on cable 200/6 with 2 phone lines and +250 DTV channels and 30 HD ones, no caps, for 50 Euro.

Just got upgraded from 150/4 like 2 months ago, however it was the first batch, the second batch will upgrade uploads from 6 to at least 10 or 12 Gbps in just a few months at the end of summer. :pilotfly:

This ISP is using hybrid Fiber+Coax as they say so it's not FTTH, they had an upgrade on their end and it's all runing Docsis 3.0, but it's going to Docsis 3.1 in the near future.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

I've erased Caucasus, DCS works so far, since caucasus is so damn outdated, very unrealistic Airfields with no buildings, wrong taxi and runways, one texture for everything. Also I don't like old planes, prob planes.. way to boring for me, i guess you can erase them too without a problem, will safe you more then 20Gb

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.