Serial numbers management for multiplayer (NOT StarForce!)

Tez

I liked "Official Updates" better when it was only accessible by ED so you could always check the date to see if something exiting had happened :)
Could you explain it. Official Updates is filled only by the developer team.

I think I got it. You mean comments are enabled for the "news".

The workaround is News section on the website.

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

Could you explain it. Official Updates is filled only by the developer team.

I think I got it. You mean comments are enabled for the "news".

The workaround is News section on the website.

Point is, everyone can comment here if a thread is left open, like this one.

So when you log in to the forum you see the Official Update's section highlighted.

Only to find a couple new posts in a old thread instead of some exciting news.

So what we would prefer is if once again all thread here are announcements only and locked immediately.

No big deal really, but hey, gotta wine about something.:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

My profile doesn't show all of my serial numbers

Hi! Greetings from Perú.

I bought several sims through this vendors:

1. Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 --> Through Direct2Drive

2. DCS Black Shark --> Through Direct2Drive

3. DCS Black Shark 2 Upgrade --> Through DCS shop

4. DCS A10C Warthog --> Through Direct2Drive

When I log into this new tool for serial number management, I only see the Black Shark 2 Upgrade and the A10C purchases.

Nevertheless, I installed DCS World and all of the related modules (BS2 and A10C) without problems, and can join multiplayer games.

I can join MP on BS1 and FC2 too (they are not under DCS World, obviously).

I only have 1 account on DCS site, so I don't know why I can't see my other 2 serials.

I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks!

You can't see those serials because they are irrelevant to this system. Their serial numbers are not governed by the same logic (too old) in the Master Server. This is only for multiplayer, and the specific fact that for current products, master server associates serial numbers to specific account. Since it does not do this for BS1 and FC2, there is no point in having those numbers on that page.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Invalid Serial Number

If someone can help.

I have BS1, BS2 upgrade and P51 from DCS e-shop.

A10-C from Steam.

Can´t login in multiplayer, but at the same time A10C is already activated.

:(:(:(:helpsmilie:

PD: I have a ticket open about merge accounts. ID 15439 since 24/07/2012

222.png.de90a8fd3d50eceb29611bd5abde02f0.png

111.thumb.png.62afbf61019109af1ab0a94a4b3c387e.png

See: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91898

This is caused by your serial numbers being associated to different accounts. You can use the linked page to unlink them, which then allows you to associate them to the same multiplayer account.

The e-mail you are referring to in your ticket relates to this fact and is a check to see if you want your accounts merged. However, please note that there are several thousands of these cases, so it will take some time for this to be actioned.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Yes, I know, I've read the thread several times, looking for the solution to the problem but could not unbind that serial number, because the number was simply not on the page. None of my accounts.

Thanks Tez, for the quick response and resolution, and thanks EtherealN for your help.

Everything is working now.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Starforce is not Starforce.

DCS uses Starforce AAA ProActive, no drivers.

It has less rights on your computer than your web browser does.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

thank you for the quick response & that is good news.

I have had privacy issues in the past and I am certainly glad I do not have to go threw

yet another entire episode of writing zeros to my hard drives and losing all data.

I hope you guys come up with a better solution to your anti piracy policy such as

maybe doing something awful and devious like BI did with early arma 2

with fade.

basically it destroys the players ability to continue playing because the

guns wont hit anything and you turn into a crow ..anythings better then starforce.

• 4 weeks later...

Ser Number Issue ??

Hi All;

This is driving me nutz and just about at wits end: I have purchased A10, BS2 upgrade, P51 and CA through same account. I believe I have followed all the steps; Unbinding etc etc.... I have even uninstalled all and clean install, but i cannot for the life of me get DCS World to recognize the A10 or BS2. Everything else works fine.

I am sure I am missing a simple step that is staring me in the face.

Many thanx

TiGGs

1540734550_SerNoIssue.thumb.jpg.ea313ca76f3e1a1145bea84e3aaa4fff.jpg

Deadlines..... I love the sound when they go whooshing by.....

Windows 10 Pro w WARTHOG HOTAS and Crosswinds MFG Pedals;

i7 9700 @ 3.8GHz, Asus, 16 GB RAM; NVidia GTX 2070 GDDR5x VRam11Gb; 500Gb SSD; Oculus Rift S and a partridge in a pear tree :punk:

Welcome to the forums :)

Have you installed the relevant 1.2.0. modules?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

What exactly is the error? Do the modules fail to activate/refuse the serial?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

The "New Activation" only comes up for the CA and P51. That would indicate something missing. But am sure have all modules etc. Multi Player and Single run, i just cannot use A10 and BS2

Deadlines..... I love the sound when they go whooshing by.....

Windows 10 Pro w WARTHOG HOTAS and Crosswinds MFG Pedals;

i7 9700 @ 3.8GHz, Asus, 16 GB RAM; NVidia GTX 2070 GDDR5x VRam11Gb; 500Gb SSD; Oculus Rift S and a partridge in a pear tree :punk:

OK ive tried all the solutions here and still get invalid serial number.. I cant unbind on the website because I bought DCS A10c on Steam so it's not showing my serial from that. lost about 6 activations trying some of these solutions. none really for Steam problems. A10c used to work on steam but i upgraded to a more powerful computer. no problems with activations only with MP. deleted A10c from steam. downloaded DCS world. I no problems logging in. installed the A10c module 1.20 activation is fine but says invalid serial when I try MP.

FC3 | UH-1H | A-10C | F/A-18C | F-16C | F-14B | P-51D | F-5E | AV-8B |

Caucasus | Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | The Channel |

SuperCarrier |

Sounds like you are most likely trying to log in with a master server account using a serial number that is registered to another master server account.

To doublecheck your serial number activations (it should be impossible to lose the activations in this way), check this site: https://proactive.star-force.com/2.0/activate.php

Enter the relevant serial number, then select the "Serial Number Parameters" link.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Sounds like you are most likely trying to log in with a master server account using a serial number that is registered to another master server account.

To doublecheck your serial number activations (it should be impossible to lose the activations in this way), check this site: https://proactive.star-force.com/2.0/activate.php

Enter the relevant serial number, then select the "Serial Number Parameters" link.

Fixed.. Its been awhile since i've played this game. I had 2 accounts on the DCS website. didnt remember i had 2 accounts. Signed into first account I made and finally got into MP. will try and merge accounts now

FC3 | UH-1H | A-10C | F/A-18C | F-16C | F-14B | P-51D | F-5E | AV-8B |

Caucasus | Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | The Channel |

SuperCarrier |

• 3 weeks later...

Account merger can be achieved through support tickets, though there is a queue for this operation. (A lot of people want it after DCS World. You should have a mail from ED sent a couple months ago offering the merger.)

See also this thread for your other problem: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=57556

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

i've patched DCS World today and installed the A10c module ,but when i start the DCS world Multiplayer there comes a message with 'serial key need' but my serial key is written there ,so i click next and 'Automatic activation failed' comes ,and i did all the things with 'unbound' my accounts and trying it back but northing happened. And when i click 3 times exit the message with activation code need DCS world starts and i can join ?!

Please help me :'(

Charlie, activation is not what this thread, and the unbind function, relates to in any way. You also have a thread already active.

If you wish to enter a support ticket, see the sticky in the Activation section, direct link here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=58801

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester