No damage modelling

Tomcatter87

I encountered sth strange in my last huey mission: I definitely got hit by several Ak bullets, but no damage appeared in the windscreen or anywhere else.

At some point later, an RPG hit me. One of the typical DCS sniper shots, I was cruising at 90 knots and that guy sniped me down.

Even now, no damage was to be seen. The crew was dead, so I couldnt take control anymore, but that helo just keept flying.

Anyone else noticing stuff like that? I have several mods installed (liveries, sound mod and that ab-212.lods.json), but until now, I never had a problem with those.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Had it happen in the ka50. Figured pilot was ded and it was flying on auto till it hit a chimney 2 min later.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I ejected from a 25 once only to see it fly by a while later, was trimmed out for straight and level. Flying onward while everyone is dead isn't out of the realm of possibility, depending.

Can't comment on the DM, though, as to why it took multiple hits with no visible feedback. If you were online, maybe lag was a factor.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

No, it was single player. I think I'll disable mods and run a repair, but that only works if it's not an officially implemented bug ;)

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

I did a highly scientific test run now. Standing on a FARP, I emptied a full M60 mag into my AI wingmans huey. I did manage do damage it and to get the engine burning. Also some holes in the windows on the side. However, he windscreen seemed bulletproof.