Will the Hornet fly in the Nevada scenery?

wernst

Any plane is flyable on any map. Except the mission maker or multiplayer host doesnt allow it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

No, you’ll have to wait for the F-14B to come out in order the fly in the “Final Countdown” -))

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

No, you’ll have to wait for the F-14B to come out in order the fly in the “Final Countdown” -))

and the zero :)

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

and the zero :)

There's a mod for that.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Is the Hornet designed to fly in the Gulf scenery only?

Or will the F/A-18C (at least) be flyable in the Nevada map too?

Why wouldn't it?

• MB: MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI
  • Memory: WD Black SN850X 2TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K Desktop Processor 24 cores (8P+16E) 36M Cache
  • EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090
  • TrackIR on Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Widescreen
  • No money in my pocket lol

I think we have to remember that things aren't always super obvious to new or infrequent players.
Yeahm.. you are right...but this is really obvious....

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

I'm gonna give OP the benefit of the doubt because from an external perspective...no it isn't that obvious. Any and all videos regarding the F-18C are only in the Persian Gulf map. That includes the official teasers, promo videos for both the map and F-18C.

So cut OP some slack. I can see where the confusion set it if the OP is new to DCS, since there is no imagery with the F-18C in a different map/setting at all.

I'm gonna give OP the benefit of the doubt because from an external perspective...no it isn't that obvious. Any and all videos regarding the F-18C are only in the Persian Gulf map. That includes the official teasers, promo videos for both the map and F-18C.

So cut OP some slack. I can see where the confusion set it if the OP is new to DCS, since there is no imagery with the F-18C in a different map/setting at all.

Yes there is, Wags has showcased the new Caucus maps in the F18, as well as the Normandy map.

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Yes there is, Wags has showcased the new Caucus maps in the F18, as well as the Normandy map.
Maybe. But much of the hype has been around the virtual co-release of the Persian Gulf map and the Hornet. So, I can see someone who doesn't rabidly follow every video mistakenly thinking the Hornet and Gulf map are basically a package.

Not really. If you look at the current line up some modules don't have missions for certain maps. If you don't know about the mission editor it can seem like certain modules aren't playable on certain maps.

The proper answer should be "yes but you will have to learn how to use the mission editor or find missions too download." Just saying:joystick::pilotfly:

Not really. If you look at the current line up some modules don't have missions for certain maps. If you don't know about the mission editor it can seem like certain modules aren't playable on certain maps.

The proper answer should be "yes but you will have to learn how to use the mission editor or find missions too download." Just saying:joystick::pilotfly:

Speaking of missions I hope it comes with a carrier take off and landing mission vs a player needing to create one.

• MB: MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI
  • Memory: WD Black SN850X 2TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K Desktop Processor 24 cores (8P+16E) 36M Cache
  • EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090
  • TrackIR on Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Widescreen
  • No money in my pocket lol