SU-27 Flanker

Bufo

So I just realised, not a long time ago that one of my favorite titles back in the day called SU-27 Flanker was made by the same Developer called Eagle Dynamics.

That one in 1995 gave me great joy, and I would like to express my gratitude to the developers in this way. I know, its a "little" late, but then I did not have any kind of internet connection.

Thank you Eagle Dynamics! :)

Edited by Bufo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yup, I wish I could say I played the earlier titles but tbh I never heard of them till LOMAC (witch I played religiously for years) until I fell out if PC gaming for a long while (personal issues and such) When I first heard about Blackshark I was so bummed I couldn't get it then, but as things improved I was finally able to dip my toes into what it had transformed into DCS: World. So I can actually say...ED, LOMAC/DCS and its wonderful community...helped save my life in a way.

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S