DCS: Mi-24P - What we know + Discussion - Page 19 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-23-2018, 02:00 AM   #181
Lerxstish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goa View Post
shut up and take my money, this will be one of the coolest module ever created for DCS.!!!
cant waitt, i have so good memories of the HIND in operation flashpoint, the noise he/she makes is pure FEAR!!

Agree!

I too eagerly await this and will buy immediately when it becomes available. My first "sim" was "Hind" by Digital Integration and was where I learned to fly this magnificent helicopter. That was 22 years ago!

I'm sure that Belsimtek will do a fantastic job to bring this iconic beauty to life in our virtual world. So excited!
Lerxstish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:28 AM   #182
asla36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esac_mirmidon View Post
Sorta get what they're saying though. I mean the F-4 is also famous for not having a gun and being inferior IVR, never-mind that these things got fixed after and weren't somewhat true even in Vietnam.

Make it happen, and take my money!
asla36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:43 PM   #183
Rogue Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerxstish View Post
Agree!

I too eagerly await this and will buy immediately when it becomes available. My first "sim" was "Hind" by Digital Integration and was where I learned to fly this magnificent helicopter. That was 22 years ago!

I'm sure that Belsimtek will do a fantastic job to bring this iconic beauty to life in our virtual world. So excited!

Digital integration were a superb producer in their day.... I loved all of their chopper releases.

The Belsimtek model will be superior but a dynamic campaign would be a serious want for me.
Rogue Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:07 PM   #184
Razorback

Default News is coming...but only from other 3D Party

It's now more than 02 or 03 months that during each of my evening I come to the forum of ED in order to look at only ONE thing : some news from BELSIMTEK on the Mi-24P !!!

And....NOTHING, NICHTS, NADA, RIEN, NIETS

Some years ago it was the same misscommunication from ED.
But since, things have changed, they understand that they need to keep the community abreast of the latest news...

And in fact most other 3D parties have understood this as well :
Last Update Polychop : 24 Apr 18
Last Update MilTech : 14 Apr 18
Last Update AvioDev : 25 Apr 18
Last Update RAZBAM : 25 Apr 18
Last Update VAO : 09 Apr 18

It seems that only BELSIMTEK is using the ZERO communication...
Sorry gents but think that I am not the only one waitting for some news...

Some News, Update, communication would be really welcome...

Thanks to spent a little bit of your time to keep us informed
Thanks a lot...

Chris
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:23 PM   #185
Tread_Head57

I believe they've said they are fully engaged with the Hornet right now. I'm not expecting updates on the F4 or Mi-24 until after Hornet is in EA.
Tread_Head57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:38 PM   #186
MrDieing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback View Post
It's now more than 02 or 03 months that during each of my evening I come to the forum of ED in order to look at only ONE thing : some news from BELSIMTEK on the Mi-24P !!!

But since, things have changed, they understand that they need to keep the community abreast of the latest news...

Thanks a lot...

Chris
They are fully focused on the Hornet. BST has never communicated more then they did this year. All their other modules were announced close to EA or Beta release how we used to call it. So I suggest you lower your demanding voice a bit and have some patience. There will be news where there is news.
MrDieing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 10:55 AM   #187
Flashman_H

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDieing View Post
They are fully focused on the Hornet. BST has never communicated more then they did this year. All their other modules were announced close to EA or Beta release how we used to call it. So I suggest you lower your demanding voice a bit and have some patience. There will be news where there is news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback View Post

Thanks a lot...

Chris
that's exactly my opinion, they are good at their core job, that is: developing modules, but they totally neglect the community - no idea about modern marketing + communication - but I guess we'll have to live with that
Flashman_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:26 AM   #188
firmek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashman_H View Post
that's exactly my opinion, they are good at their core job, that is: developing modules, but they totally neglect the community - no idea about modern marketing + communication - but I guess we'll have to live with that
Guys but Belsimtek did clearly communicate that they are busy with the Hornet project and only after the release of it (and I assume hyper-care) we should expect some further information on F-4 and Hind. That's open, fair and absolutelly clear communication. Not sure what you expect more in the mean time as per today the Hornet hasn't been released yet. Seems communicating the things as they are isn't sufficient and community expects some kind of patting while devs are busy with other projects?
F/A-18, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all
firmek is online now   Reply With Quote