How to put multiple groups together

j-tk

Asking as I want to set up a SA-10 site, and I know it consists of at least 4 units. How do you make sure they are all seen as "1 unit" by the mission editor to function. Thanks gorgeous the help, and sorry if thus is a basic answer question, but not quite sure how to phrase my Google search.

6D80k38.jpg

Just put one unit on map and then increse the quantity as you wish. After that change the other added units to that needed. For example. You put one T-72 and increase the quantity to 10. So, now you have 10 T-72s. Then just change the other 9 or how many you wish to other unit. And that's it, now you have a column of different units under one group.

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

Thanks Asker, found and tried that suggestion, but can't get them to fire, and I've been ripping my hair out for 4 hours molding everything under actions/commands, etc, creating new units, the works. Was told there was a pre-made s300 template, but I've never used those, looking up video how took now.

6D80k38.jpg

Thanks Asker, found and tried that suggestion, but can't get them to fire, and I've been ripping my hair out for 4 hours molding everything under actions/commands, etc, creating new units, the works. Was told there was a pre-made s300 template, but I've never used those, looking up video how took now.

:thumbup: Good luck!

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD