Gaming Computer and DCS Question.

Shortly this will do with most of the graphics settings sliders to low/medium.

It depends also on the resolution of your screen.

You also need to pay attendion to the size of the SSD (120 Gb in your case if I am correct): you can install DCS with the default map (Caucasus). However if you want also Nevada, Persian Gulf, it will be short, especially if you have other programs on your SSD. As a reminder DCS performs better on a SSD than on a regular HDD.

Minimum specs for DCS (source: Eagle Dynamics):

Minimum system requirements (LOW graphics settings): OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Intel Core i3 at 2.8 GHz or AMD FX; RAM: 8 GB (16 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 60 GB; Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 / AMD R9 280X or better; requires internet activation.

Edited by Simicro

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Shortly this will do with most of the graphics settings sliders to low/medium.

It depends also on the resolution of your screen.

You also need to pay attendion to the size of the SSD (120 Gb in your case if I am correct): you can install DCS with the default map (Caucasus). However if you want also Nevada, Persian Gulf, it will be short, especially if you have other programs on your SSD. As a reminder DCS performs better on a SSD than on a regular HDD.

Minimum specs for DCS (source: Eagle Dynamics):

Yes,it does have 120GB SSD.Can i upgrade the SSD to my gaming computer so i can get more hard disk space in it just like upgrading the Graphics Card and RAM.

I second the SSD drive (get a 512GB or 1TB version for DCS). Had intermittent stutters until I went SSD, and the load time is also much quicker.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/