NOOBS in servers

OutLaw51

To be honest, the more "nooby" thing that happened in the situation described is that someone got upset about another player making a mistake on a training mission.

There's a good proverb to use in situations like that: when in doubt, assume benevolence. Until there is direct evidence that the person is doing it on purpose, don't be agressive or you'll just start unecessary conflict. Instead, see if the individual needs some assistance in handling his aircraft and systems, and if so, help him. That's how you make friends - and making friends is how you get people to fly on your wing. ;)

Agreed, lets just hope thats not his approach IRL, If I were to crash my car into everyone that cut me off.....:lol:

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

I have an opinion that is going to be unpopular. In general when I'm flying and I know a noob has locked me I'll text him a warning. If he shoots I shoot back. Tough love people. I've often elected to just BFM the noob until he crashes. Identifying friend from foe is not hard and while time to time friendly fire happens accidently, you should get an immediate apology. If you don't, you can assume you've been griefed, and returning fire on a griefer is not a bannable occurrence on the 3Sqn server.

Others will have different opinions.

• Like 1

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

We all want a more active online community, so hostilizing another member is never a good thing. Remember you were a noob too once. And most still are...naaa just joking :yes: ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P