Need HELP!

I don't know your setup but I would first look at keybindings to see if there is a conflict.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I did but no conflicts under electric power or the canopy. I'm using these profiles.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1292863/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guy once you go past that I can't really help I'm a helicopter guy .:(

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Sounds more like a sync-problem to me. Like DCS is deciding mid-flight to sync up your controls.

The warthog switches are off-on (up is "not pressed", down is "pressed", for most switches on the warthog base). The F-15 keybinds used in the profile for Power and Canopy are toggle. So if your switch is down, during flight something might cause DCS to sync controls, and register the the button "pressed". And toggle the canopy. Same thing for the Electric power. (I just checked the profile you mentioned using, and the APU switch is actually up-side-down when compared to the others.

So for your profile:

Left Fuel flow switch Up = nothing

Left Fuel flow switch Down = Toggle Canopy

APU Start switch Up = Toggle Power

APU Start switch down = nothing

So make sure those switches are in "nothing" positions during your flight to avoid DCS doing funny stuff. (or get some decent profile that utilizes true up/down logic, this profile doesn't make sense to me)

Edited by CrashO
grammar...it's late

Sounds more like a sync-problem to me. Like DCS is deciding mid-flight to sync up your controls.

The warthog switches are off-on (up is "not pressed", down is "pressed", for most switches on the warthog base). The F-15 keybinds used in the profile for Power and Canopy are toggle. So if your switch is down, during flight something might cause DCS to sync controls, and register the the button "pressed". And toggle the canopy. Same thing for the Electric power. (I just checked the profile you mentioned using, and the APU switch is actually up-side-down when compared to the others.

So for your profile:

So make sure those switches are in "nothing" positions during your flight to avoid DCS doing funny stuff. (or get some decent profile that utilizes true up/down logic, this profile doesn't make sense to me)

I do fly with the switches in the activate position. Do you have a profile you recommend?

So for your profile:

Just flew a whole mission with the switches in the "off" position and no issues. I think that did it! Thanks a lot!

I did but no conflicts under electric power or the canopy. I'm using these profiles.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1292863/

I was using the same profiles, and experienced similar issues. I noticed it in my trim modes of my hat switch. I noticed that with my aileron, elevator, and rudder trim, one or more trim knobs or wheel moved when I energized another. I fixed the issue by deleting the profiles of the affected aircraft and reinputted them using them using the printed graphical profiles.

The profiles you downloaded, while excellent work, are lua files, and are very old. Both the open beta and the open alpha (1.5 and 2.1) have been worked and updated many times since the profiles were done and the updates could be messing with them. Perhaps it is coincidental that deleting the profiles and repairing the worlds eliminated my issues, but maybe the profiles should be looked at to determine if they're conflicting. By the way, the affected aircraft also happened to be using the "special" profiles that assign "alternate bindings."

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1