Paddle/rocker switch suggestions?

Shabi

Hi, I used to use the x52 Pro and had a love for the paddle switches on the base of the stick:

652hTwX.png

They're great for things like gear, engine on/off etc.

Can anyone suggest a similar stand-alone USB switch deck, or a set of switches I can rig with an arduino? Even better if I can hack it into Thrustmaster TARGET ;)

thanks.

Oculus CV1, i7 4790k @ stock, gtx 1080ti @ stock, 32gb PC3-19200 @ 2.4ghz, warthog & saitek pedals, razer tartarus chroma.

A DIY solution is your best bet but integrating it with TARGET is not going to happen without hacking a TM product.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks RE "momentary flip switch". Half the trick is knowing the right hardware term to search for when looking for a switch. The other that they use here is "spring-back switch".

Seems like I could throw a few of those on a box and get an Arduino to push buttons. Looks like Hempstick might be one step up from that, thanks.

Oculus CV1, i7 4790k @ stock, gtx 1080ti @ stock, 32gb PC3-19200 @ 2.4ghz, warthog & saitek pedals, razer tartarus chroma.