Hornet Cockpit Knobs STL files

Bullant

Greetings all,

Working on an F/A-18C cockpit and picked up a 3D printer last week.

I'm sold, this thing is awesome.

In my continuous quest to not repeat the hard work of others, I was wondering if anyone had located STL files for any of the Hornet knobs, and if so would you mind linking them here?

I've googled my butt off this afternoon and found a few that look promising, but keen to hear what anyone else has found.

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

• 2 weeks later...

Look at korry.com

Some knobs over there have plans and so you can design them.

Not sure which of them can be found in the Hornet, but at least some of them are used in the F-16 and A-10. Over at viperpits are some already STL‘d and can be downloaded - I‘m currently working on the other ones… ;)

Curious to know: What printer do you own?