tempted to make dedicate controls for co-pilot missile operator

hannibal

i was sad to find out that the AH1W was not going to e developed by belsimtek anytime soon,

but i was happy to know the gazelle has multicrew and is functioning.

after seeing someone post a video with their dedicated copilot station, i am inspired to build my own.

but i need to spend time on gazelle as a copilot, and see what the mi24 offers for its copilot controls so that i can make a universal copilot gunner station...

anyone would like to take in a copilot operate, train me so i can be a copilot operator? :)

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Well people usually want out after a few minutes with me at the stick, more then welcome. :D

@BaD CrC nice idea.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

• 3 months later...
Using THIS for the co-pilot. Working wonderfully. I can even deport it for a second IRL person to use it while I am flying.

I'm interested to know how you are flying while having second person POV displayed on your screens...or are you just going off of what the flight perspective is on the co-pilot POV?

Because it would be nice to see the Views maybe centered between seats and focused from the backseat so as to allow a wide POV