Lock on: Modern Tank Combat...?

With the class of these models in the screenshots sections, you guys should consider making an alternate version that is a Tank simulator...!

Then just tie it in with BS, and we'll be sorted ;)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well whoever did OFP as that game is cool, then you would have FPS, tanks, helicopters(EDs modelling not the OFP guys:thumbup: ) and Jet fighters. Funny thing is that OFPs graphics are similar to lockons including the trees etc.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

With the class of these models in the screenshots sections, you guys should consider making an alternate version that is a Tank simulator...!

I also don't understand why ED spends more time modelling 50k polys tanks and then leaves the AI with huge flaws. That gives the flank to the critics who says that lomac sucks compared to other sims except for eye-candy and AFM. If you don't want to implement AI or dynamic battles why not switch to civilian sims?

Maybe cause the limits have been reached with the engine , maybe further AI improvments dont give any long term gains to future work with a new software and engine.

It seems that the UBI team has made some break throughs with AI in regards to the next rainboiw six series like "VEGAS" rainbow six. Makes me wonder that some new software has enabled this possibilty. Ofcourse many man hours and programmers were also mentioned as making this new super AI a possibility.

Some of which we are going to see in Ghost recon 3 . Watch your back !!

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/