Need help with GBUs and TGP

Calicrook

Guess I found what causes my problem already, gonna try this now with at least one steerpoint. Just dumped the "Flacon" at Kholki cold'n'dark without flight plan on my test map which is my usual setup.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=250852&highlight=tgp+ccrp

Did you resolved this?

Not sure why but after latest patch my HUD cursos is not following tgp movement so its impossible to use CCRP..

ok, so with a waypoint on target i have no problem designating and splashing the objective, BUT when i try to use the TGP in BORESIGHT using the TMS DOWN and slewing with the cursor, the WAYPOINT that was selected when i TMS DOWN slew also with the TGP LOS and after that im UNABLE to reset the WAYPOINT original position, thats a bug? or there is a way after using the boresight on the TGP to restore the WP original positon?

ok, so with a waypoint on target i have no problem designating and splashing the objective, BUT when i try to use the TGP in BORESIGHT using the TMS DOWN and slewing with the cursor, the WAYPOINT that was selected when i TMS DOWN slew also with the TGP LOS and after that im UNABLE to reset the WAYPOINT original position, thats a bug? or there is a way after using the boresight on the TGP to restore the WP original positon?

Unfortunately that is a bug, that is already reported. So at the moment it is very likely, that you screw your flightplan while slewing around with the TGP

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Also, the hud TD box is still out of sync with the tgp view.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

so does this mean TGP point track is broken atm after the latest update?

I will try it in SP , but in MP , currently when switching to point track mode in CCRP , my bomb fall line / and the box cannot be moved when slewing the TGP .. the box in the HUD just stays fixed ..

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version