Belsimtek

rweaves6

I just watched the new "trailer" for DSC FA-18C and noticed Belsimtek was featured right after DCS. I was under the impression the Hornet is a ED module so where does Belsimtek fit in on this? Thanks

Edited by rweaves6

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just watched the new "trailer" for DSC FA-18C and noticed Belsimtek was featured right after DCS. I was under the impression the Hornet is a DCS module so where does Belsimtek fit in on this? Thanks
They work on the Hornet together with ed

it was announced a while back that BST joined the ED Team in developing the Hornet.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Ok thanks, wasn't aware of that. I've enjoyed the F5E so this should be a good collaboration. Do we know what each company's individual primary focus is on the module?
Finishing it!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

From their website:

After release of Tiger and Magnificent Eight at the end of 2016 almost all our effort was relayed to development of F/A-18 DCS module in cooperation with Eagle Dynamics. In this project we are handling dynamics, avionics and systems, FCS (Flight Control System) included.

https://belsimtek.com/news/1785/

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

I hope they are not working on the RWR (considering the F-5E's current RWR)

Funny enough, the upcoming AV-8B, F-14B and F/A-18C all use the AN/ALR-67 RWR. I hope they collaborated so they could get the best simulation without redundant efforts.

Please to not bring other products into the discussion, any issues w/ the F-5E's RWR should be discussed in the F-5E Section.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs