Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Lost F6 view option

Hi all,

I know this might just be one of those noob questions and the answer might be staring me right in the face but i have searched and tried just about everything. The problem im having is at one point i was able to view weapons release F6 and a bunch of other views but as of late i have lost that ability. I fly V.R and use V2.2 if this might have something to do with it pleas point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Chev

Under Options , Misc. there are a number of settings for turning ext. views on/off.

If you're playing MP some servers may not allow external views or even SP missions can have them turned off.

Yeah checked all those settings..something strange is going on as if i jettison all weapons i can get the view but firing or releasing a weapon i get nothing. I am also missing the views at being able to see friendly or enemy ground targets and planes even after i die.

OK i seemed to have solved the issue and i think it relates to the F10 map settings..dont ask me why or how it just means if you dont have basically view all on map settings then you loose extra views like weapon release and so forth in any mission.