CTD any time something destroyed

Thick8

Rolled back the Nvidia drivers to eliminate a frequent game freeze. That is fixed. I also uninstalled and re-installed DCS2.0 in an attempt to fix the issue. Now any time I blow something up or something blows me up I get a CTD. This is happening after the DCS reinstall with 3 different Nvidia drivers. It doesn’t matter what graphics setting are. From low to high and 1 to 1.5 supersample. This is starting to piss me off.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Thanks but that didn't fix it. Any time anything gets blown up. Whether it's done by me or my wingman. Doesn't have to be on the screen. I loosed a mav, turn 180 degree and when it hit, CTD.

My wingman took a SAM up the tailpipe within my sight, CTD.

What is different about an explosion that could cause this? I even took the overclock off my CPU and GPU to see if that might have an effect on it.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Something else I just noticed is that I have no landing or taxi light.

Newest update fixed it. There was apparently something wrong with the Openvr.dll file. Weird the clean and repair didn’t fix it.