Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD

Are you using the latest version?

Thought I fixed this.... But guess not!

Will have a look

Sorry for the slow reply!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 4 weeks later...

What is the most current version of CTLD? On the first post, where it directs you to the latest version post, that indicates 1.6.1 and I have a version 1.64 dated 10/12/2016. Is there a more current version than this?

DOH!! Disregard, I found it. Thanks.

Edited by AG-51_Razor
Question Asked and Answered. Never mind.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Currently I'm setting up the CTLD script to use in my missions on the Cold War server and I must say it's perfectly explained. However I might've overlooked the part where it clarifies how to set up the minimum distance from the airfield/FARP you took off from with a crate/soldiers to where you want to drop and unpack. In BlueFlag that used to be 10 km. And it must be set up so that only the airfield/FARP you took off from has that restriction of course, in case you want to take the cargo to another friendly base. Anyone please?

I might have other questions the more I look into it :music_whistling:

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Isn't that the radius of the logistics zone?

I thought so. However if we say the pick-up-zone on a FARP has a radius of 300 meters and the drop-zone is then what? Some triggerzone with a radius on 10 km placed of the FARP where pilots can't drop? So basically I create a no-drop-zone around the FARP?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

You can't drop in a pick-up zone, so in your example, everywhere outside the pick-up zone is a drop-zone.

Perhaps you can trigger a pick-up zone with a larger radius to become active so that a player cannot unpack within that zone for a certain time?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a way to bring up the CTLD menu other than the menu function key. I have macros to load and deploy units but the CTLD function key often changes rendering the macro unusable. Once CTLD menu is active the structure usually does not change. Better yet, if there is the ability to directly enter a specific command without the menu system that would be great for macros.

Thanks

Miles

Now shipping up to website Pre-Order Form date 2022/06/01

Pre-Order  Form Submission https://pointctrl.com/preorder-form/

PointCTRL Support Discord https://discord.gg/jH5FktJ

PintCTRL Website https://pointctrl.com/

PointCTRLsmall.jpg

What I do for this is use Voiceattack commands to drive the radio menu to the particular choice set I want.

Declare multiple versions of the command to handle the dynamic menu.

I look manually before I take off and see which key it is presently assigned.

e.g. if CTLD is assigned F2, I say: "Logistics, two" runs the \ , F10, and then F2.

If it's assigned F4, I have another voice command "Logistics, four" that does the same except F4 instead of F2. It never goes higher than four for me.

I do the same with Designation classes under MOOSE.

Voiceattack is totally worth the ten bucks and works flawlessly. You can walk that entire radio menu a dozen levels down if you want. There are ways to assign variables and use if-else statements as well, but this was so simple to do I just moved on and never bothered.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

You can't drop in a pick-up zone, so in your example, everywhere outside the pick-up zone is a drop-zone.

Perhaps you can trigger a pick-up zone with a larger radius to become active so that a player cannot unpack within that zone for a certain time?

But then I'd make it ridiculous that way allowing players to pick up objects within 10 km from base.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Anyone knows the proper names of the units for the lua script? I mean e.g. if you want a Shilka as a cargo then you'll have to enter the proper unit's name in the lua script for the script to "understand". And the Shilka is only one unit that is giving me some hard times.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Currently I'm setting up the CTLD script to use in my missions on the Cold War server and I must say it's perfectly explained. However I might've overlooked the part where it clarifies how to set up the minimum distance from the airfield/FARP you took off from with a crate/soldiers to where you want to drop and unpack. In BlueFlag that used to be 10 km. And it must be set up so that only the airfield/FARP you took off from has that restriction of course, in case you want to take the cargo to another friendly base. Anyone please?

I might have other questions the more I look into it :music_whistling:

S!

Sorry that's not built into the standard script but it's relatively easy to add something like you cannot unpack within X meters of any friendly logistics zone

BlueFlag has the limit where only repair crates can be moved between friendly zones, any other friendly crate cannot be unpacked within 10 km of any friendly base, regardless of where it came from.

Would that same behaviour work for you?

If so might be able to add in the weekend. Sorry for the slow reply. Replied to your other question in another thread :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Sorry that's not built into the standard script but it's relatively easy to add something like you cannot unpack within X meters of any friendly logistics zone

BlueFlag has the limit where only repair crates can be moved between friendly zones, any other friendly crate cannot be unpacked within 10 km of any friendly base, regardless of where it came from.

Would that same behaviour work for you?

If so might be able to add in the weekend. Sorry for the slow reply. Replied to your other question in another thread :)

I figured it out that way. Simply added a zone where players can't unpack crates.

Thanks!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hi using the autolase script, tried both CTLD and the original one, it doesnt seem to take care of the "vehicle" or "troop" condition. Always do a random designation.

I am using the CASCAP script to spawn a group. Is there a way to lase vehicule first, then infantry ?

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

Hi using the autolase script, tried both CTLD and the original one, it doesnt seem to take care of the "vehicle" or "troop" condition. Always do a random designation.

I am using the CASCAP script to spawn a group. Is there a way to lase vehicule first, then infantry ?

Please post a tiny sample mission with the CTLD script showing the issue and I'll see if I can debug it. The JTACAutolase script isn't supported anymore, just the one built into standalone :)

Please post a tiny sample mission with the CTLD script showing the issue and I'll see if I can debug it. The JTACAutolase script isn't supported anymore, just the one built into standalone :)

Mission sent by email.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

I'm experiencing this issue, in multiplayer, after loading troops on the ground at the pickupzone, some times I'm not able to open the radio menù unless on the ground (landing somewhere) or in other hand, I can't make fast rope insertion, drop smoke or read the active beacon's list.

Edited by flanker0ne

Sorry no, try getting me on discord here https://discord.gg/baw7g3t :)