TM Hotas zoom issue

JCK

Hey Guys,

I'd sure appreciate any work-around to resolve my zoom problem within VR (TM Warthog Hotas).

Strangely enough, following the initial Normandy update, I could allocate the zoom view no problem (I used the joystick button/slider Joy_btn 4), which worked in and out of cockpit.

However, since the interim update and irrespective of which 'adjust controls' menu I use, it seems impossible to use this, or any other button for that matter, to apply any zoom view.

I doubt I'm alone in experiencing this.....

Am I missing something fundamental, or is there an issue with allocating a zoom view?

cheers

JCK

i7-4790, 16GB DDR3, 6GB EVGA GTX1060 SC, Oculus CV1, Track IR 5, BenQ XL2720X, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Microsoft Windows® 8.1 -

With updates, its possible that other devices mapped itself to the zoom button etc. Happens all the time for me. So have you checked to make sure no other devices are mapped to the zoom? I'm able to zoom in Normandy using a key on the Chorma Tantalus.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

hansangb - thanks for your swift response!

I've cleared all other zoom options within the 'adjust controls' menu.

thanks

JCK

i7-4790, 16GB DDR3, 6GB EVGA GTX1060 SC, Oculus CV1, Track IR 5, BenQ XL2720X, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Microsoft Windows® 8.1 -