Showing off new fogging/defog system

lankypilot77

It sounds like a hairdryer being turned off and on again insanely quick. And then you scramble in the cockpit realizing you can’t turn it off and it will turn itself off when it damn likes to

Lol after installing all those fancy new computer screens they only had enough money left over for an old washing machine motor to run it

Win 10 64, I7 8700K, Nvidia 1080ti, 32mb ram, M.2 PCIe 2tb ssd

Lol after installing all those fancy new computer screens they only had enough money left over for an old washing machine motor to run it
ROTFL!!!!!

But very cool effect though. Pulled straight up from Aleppo and just WTF, I couldn't see outside anymore. Then I remembered the patch notes. Looked around pressed the button and immediately regretted that the volume in my headset is set too loud. Just awesome!!

Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Edited by MAXsenna

ROTFL!!!!!

But very cool effect though. Pulled straight up from Aleppo and just WTF, I couldn't see outside anymore. Then I remembered the patch notes. Looked around pressed the button and immediately regretted that the volume in my headset is set too loud. Just awesome!!

Cheers!

Haha yeh wouldve been an interesting one if missed patch notes. I reckon Deka was one best things to happen in recent times, they are doing some really cool things that hopefully get taken onboard by others. That knock on canopy when u have it closed for ground crew was a great moment lol

Haha yeh wouldve been an interesting one if missed patch notes. I reckon Deka was one best things to happen in recent times, they are doing some really cool things that hopefully get taken onboard by others. That knock on canopy when u have it closed for ground crew was a great moment lol
Yes, I totally agree with that. I'm fairly new to DCS in a way. The Jeff was my fifth module, (except for some maps and campaigns), a year ago I only had two, and, now I've got 14. Deka seems to be a fresh breath that does things a little different. And some times it can be just the small things that makes all the difference.

Can't wait to see what's next!

I've yet to experience that knock. But I'm sure I'll be surprised when it happens!

Cheers!

Absolutely loving all these details that are not necessarily related to combat but are really good for immersion.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

Scared the hell out of me! Great detail.

Rap rap rap

Opem the ca opy!

Yes, I totally agree with that. I'm fairly new to DCS in a way. The Jeff was my fifth module, (except for some maps and campaigns), a year ago I only had two, and, now I've got 14. Deka seems to be a fresh breath that does things a little different. And some times it can be just the small things that makes all the difference.

Can't wait to see what's next!

I've yet to experience that knock. But I'm sure I'll be surprised when it happens!

Cheers!

Ask for data cartriduge update wirh ur canopy closed

its a very nice addition.

but anyone else having issue that the fog is flashing from certain view angles? its painful to eyes.

Yes for me i had this issue. Might be graphic setting related but it is only the first implementation so i expect further updates

Neat

I want this in other DCS aircraft as well. Also canopy icing! :joystick:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Wait canopy icing is already in?

No, I meant I would like to see it. AFAIK the MiG-21bis had this in some early (closed) beta state, but was removed again, due to changes in the game engine.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg