Windows display settings issues

Hi, is there anyone here who knows how this works in depth?

I have worked out the basics th rough setting up my cubesim screens, but still have some niggling issues.

Firstly, the gaps you see when you arrange your screens (You can’t butt the screens tight against each other in the rearrange your displays gui) How does windows and DCS treat these? Do they ignore the gaps?

Second - why does windows re arrange the screens each time it starts unless they are laid out next to each other horizontally? I arrange mine vertically down the side of my main screen, to ensure the smallest resolution possible is needed to run the exported screens. Every time I start, it jumbled them and I have to re arrange and re set them again. Is there a way to force windows to accept the arrangement I choose?

Thank you for any input

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

1) Windows doesn't know the bezels on your screen exist, so it assumes that the far left of visible screen 1+1 pixel is the start of screen 2.

2) no idea sorry i didnt even know it did that.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Yes it does, and because it arranges them horizontally, if you accept this, it means you have run DCS at a substantially increased resolution and suffer the accompanying performance hit. so I would ideally like to find a way to avoid this and yet avoid having to spend several minutes aligning my screens in the exact way to fit the .lua file that exports the data each time I start up.....

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit.