VRS Intellivibe with 1.2.3

Thankyou for the answers guys. Sounds like it will work great with my headphones and allow me to keep my sound outputting via the optical cable so I keep my surround sound.

Now lets see if I can get one and I don't get hit too hard with import duty. :)

Cowboy10uk

Update: Ordered :thumbup:

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cowboy the import tax and royal mails charge wasn't to bad when I got mine but that was one of the first tfs3s. well worth it in my view and sooo much better than the buttkicker.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

cowboy the import tax and royal mails charge wasn't to bad when I got mine but that was one of the first tfs3s. well worth it in my view and sooo much better than the buttkicker.

I hope so mate, I am expecting to be screwed to be honest. We normally are on import tax, but from what I've heard I think this will be worth it. Don't get me wrong i love the buttkicker, but it's fair to say it can be rather loud and does shake the place somewhat.

Sadly now I've moved over to using the headphones permanently, I'm unable to use it, as I use optical on the headphones, but the buttkicker connects via analog and of course I can't split the output. :(

Since this uses USB, then hopefully that will solve the issue. Just hope it's easy to setup to use with the A10, P51, Blackshark and of course the main reason I'm getting it, the new Huey. :)

I know JG14_smil has done a Blackshark profile which is meant to be great, so I'm downloading that. Just got to see what is about for the others?

With this, my surround headphones, and Helios going, I think I should have a pretty decent immersive sim setup. Which will hopefully only get better next year, when ill grab an occulus Rift. :)

Just hope it dosnt take too long in coming.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hi Ho

The guy with the problems is me ... but no panic .... my problem is only while using TFS3, Helios and BS while only one export.lua

On starting BS with its own export.lua no problems.

I love the TFS3, never used a buttshaker. I live in germany and after 3 weeks the TFS was here. On the first one the USB port was not working corretly. One mail and I got a whole new controller box.

THAT is service !!!

Buy it, enjoy it ... specially now when the DCS series get more and more supported !!

Hi Ho

The guy with the problems is me ... but no panic .... my problem is only while using TFS3, Helios and BS while only one export.lua

On starting BS with its own export.lua no problems.

I love the TFS3, never used a buttshaker. I live in germany and after 3 weeks the TFS was here. On the first one the USB port was not working corretly. One mail and I got a whole new controller box.

THAT is service !!!

Buy it, enjoy it ... specially now when the DCS series get more and more supported !!

:thumbup: glad to hear its working, I'm using a combined export LUA, which incorporates both the A10 and BS, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will work with that, as I do tend to swap aircraft while flying MP.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't give up on the butt-licker. (LOL typo! Kicker!)

I plan to also run some bass shakers along with the TFS3 in the future. When I do, I will edit files like voices to stop them from affecting the shakers.

Now this sounds intresting. Ok I will keep hold of the buttkicker, will look forward to seeing what you can do. Must say, I'm really looking forward to trying your BS2 profile, sounds like you've done a lot of work with it. :)

Can I just check with you, that to get my combined A10 and KA50 LUA file working with The TFS3 and Helios, all I have to do is add the line - intelliVIBE = true at the top of the file.

Well that I download the setups from the Ivibe website of course.

Cowboy10uk.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I only fly BS, so you need to check with someone that does both. I believe it is only a matter of the export lua sending the needed data for both sims. I placed that intellivibe line at the bottom of my export.lua. I don't think it matters, but it can't be inside any brackets of other code.

Edited by JG14_Smil

Cheers mate. Thanks for all the advice on this product, looking forward to trying it out. :)

Now just need to hope, that one day it will get a profile for rise of flight. :)

And after looking at your Pit pictures, I can understand why you only fly the Blackshark. Wow impressive. :)

Cowboy10uk

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can I just check with you, that to get my combined A10 and KA50 LUA file working with The TFS3 and Helios, all I have to do is add the line - intelliVIBE = true at the top of the file.

Yes, that is correct.

Basically, you want to get helios working and then add the following line to the file:

intelliVIBE = true

We have been really busy this last week. Thanks for helping out JG14_Smil. I'll try and check back soon.

Rob

TomDK: did I read correctly? You are having trouble running both? It is a matter of copy/pasting the export file into the two folders needed since 1.2.3.

We can go step by step to fix it if you need.

I use this nice lua-files for A-10 and KA50, this combination will not work with IVIBE:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=93587&highlight=export.lua

Problems I have:

KA-50 is not listed in helios as a "device" to add.

In the sinngle files for KA50 and A-10 are different ports named in the top area of the lua, I guess there is my problem. Just editing does not help.

Here are my setups:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=99536&highlight=setup

I am now for 2 days on duty travel, will comeback to this on wednesday.

Thanks and CU

Tom

Thanks Tom, ill download and have a look at those files now. Safe trip.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=104583

TomDK, please view this post... I consolidated some answers from two threads, it seems.

Maybe, But we still love you for it. ;)

Thanks for taking the time to help us both out. I would give you Rep, but it wants me to spread some around first. Sorry

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, thank you !

I am back home but no time yet :music_whistling:

Will have alook but I think my problem is that in the different configs for Shark and A-10 are 2 different ports for any reason.

An other question:

Makes it sense to delete all real panels I have from helios to prevent confusions and have less bindings in helios ? F. eks. I have a full UDF up and worling, if I now delete the UDF from LOZ profile in my helios, would helios have "less work" ?

I have an Intellivibe. I have set up the export.lua in the My saved games/Script folder. ... anything else required here ?

Into what jack on the back of the sound card should I put the intellivibe jack ?

Woofer , Front, Rear ? ... I am presuming woofer ?

Edited by IvanK

So all I need is the USB connection between the PC and intellivibe unit ?

Tried this and I don't get anything out of the unit.

If I put the Mini jack into any of the output jacks on the sound card I get something out of it but its hardly noticeable with the Speaker switch up.

My export LUA looks like this:

-- Data export script for intelliVIBE.

-- Copyright © 2013, VRF Corp.

-- See http://www.ivibe.com for more info

intelliVIBE = true

And lives here:

Users\xxxx\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts

Edited by IvanK

Thanks Tom

I dont have A10C installed. I am just running DCS FC3 Ver 1.2.4. I grabbed the export LUA from this thread.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1692130&postcount=16

I dont see anything in Device manager or DCS options.

So is there another export LUA that works that is available ?

I dont have any software associated with Intellivibe ... should I, nothing came with the unit.

Edited by IvanK

Did you install the drivers and software from the webpage ?

Under "system/devices/" you need to see an usb device "IVIBE" with a icon, a small black box. Otherwise it is not installed correctly.

have a look on the site:

http://www.ivibe.com/index.php?page=downloads

Err No but off looking now :)

Confused I thought the TSF3 thing was for the vibe seat. So I am presuming I still need it and the FC2 support files or DCS A10 support files considering I dont have DCS A10C installed ?

Edited by IvanK

When you Dl and load the TFS software, it will contain the tfs files you need for your aircraft in DCSW. You would use the load menu to load the tfs file and find the option that loads the last loaded tfs file every time at start up, to save your config.

If it is working, you will feel vibrations with all sound turned off.