IMPORTANT MiG-21bis StarForce PATCH - MARCH 2017

Dolphin887

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to De-activate module (click DRM box and follow instruction) not Disable. Then run registry app. and reactivate.

It's fixed, I'm flying again. Thanks guys!

NZXT Phantom Red Case

Intel Core i5-2500K CPU

GeForce GTX 770

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX Intel Motherboard

COUGAR SX850 850W PSU

CORSAIR Dominator 24 GB RAM

SAMSUNG CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-222AB

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus Cooler

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

Does his time encountering the error, searching for this thread and then posting count towards his 30 second fix?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

LOL, I forgot how to power up the plane!! Been too long since last flight. I'm gonna have to watch some YouTube videos.:D

NZXT Phantom Red Case

Intel Core i5-2500K CPU

GeForce GTX 770

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX Intel Motherboard

COUGAR SX850 850W PSU

CORSAIR Dominator 24 GB RAM

SAMSUNG CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-222AB

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus Cooler

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

LOL, I forgot how to power up the plane!! Been too long since last flight. I'm gonna have to watch some YouTube videos.:D

Go through the startup checklist in manual. It's clear and easy. A lot of yt videos have a personal flavor - to be nice (or are wrong if I have to be straight :D)

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Go through the startup checklist in manual. It's clear and easy. A lot of yt videos have a personal flavor - to be nice (or are wrong if I have to be straight :D)

Well... I am not quite "by the book" either. ;)

I have an "improvised" starting procedure, I have "Emergency Afterburner" switched on at all times... For that matter I even have the master arm switched on at all times, and don't even bother with the lights! :D

Who cares about safety when you have an infinite/constantly replenishing amount of lives anyway? :P

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Same, can't believe it. Oh yes ....I hate getting old :D

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Sorry guys,

I did what the file says to do. I had already updated DCS. I ran the registry app and it said that it added something to the registry. When I run DCS, it still says that it cant run the Mig (same warning as before). Any advice?

It´s workng for everyone else.

Contact M3 for additional support.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Horrible business practices, horrible treatment of customers, both on steam and here.

We've had Starforce on Alfa: Antiterror, and that killed the game.

You are making piracy seem feasible. You can do this whilst you're the only sim on the market for air combat, but it won't last long.

I also love the fact that there are like 2 modules that are actually released, both engines, the 1.6 series and the 2.0 series are in eternal Beta. What a good way to remove yourself from responsibility of release.

I don't think people should put up with this, if you bought a module it should function, or there should be refunds.

I shouldn't have to learn how to code or edit registry for my product to function - that is your job. Otherwise pay me for making your stuff work, or at least give me the money if I'm doing the job for your programmer.

• Like 1

It takes 10 seconds and 8 mouse clics to fix it, less time than posting two times.

People are amazing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

It takes 10 seconds and 8 mouse clics to fix it, less time than posting two times.

People are amazing.

How? i come back to dcs after a break and now i cant fly the 21, i skimmed through the pdf but it seems not easy to activate it again.

1.- Exe the reg file. https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=160333&d=1491475049

2.- Reboot.

3.- Run DCS and activate Mig-21 with yor serial key.

PD: With this procedure you are going to lose one activation

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

People are amazing.

This +1. After all the time since the update, having all steps how to run the activation clearly documented in pdf file and on top of that "for dummies" like instructions repeated many times in this (and "April") thread people still fail to run a simple procedure. Amazing is the fact how those folks fly a module described by an almost 200 pages manual... :lol:

• Like 1

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

+1 XDD

Compare how to handle the CDU on the A10C, or landing the Mig-21 without smashing the front wheel with 8 clics and 10 seconds of your time fixing the starforce issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]