TAD Map textures

Biga42

It's only me or the TAD map textures are impossible to see anything? If I adjust the settings, brightness, contrast and Saturation, to see the map, is too bright to see the waypoints data. How to balance between waypoints data and see the map accordinly as some videos in Youtube...

thanks!

I also roll thr brt down on every flight.

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

... might be a silly question and you may have already checked this but is your monitor brightness or gamma settings too high? Calibrate your monitor then try the TAD again... I have never had any readability problems but i always ensure my monitor is properly color calibrated

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Most of the time i turn the map off and just run with the flight plan on the tad. I have found also that exported mfcds are better looking than in the cockpit. Some of the modes for the tgp look better on my second screen that they do on my main screen for whatever reason. This all started with deffered shading but im sure it will get better with the update planned.

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP