C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

• 2 weeks later...

Since recent DCS World Update

When loading into multiplayer, the bindings are completely different from single player. Ie; they are screwed up completely.

Also, even if doing the multiplayer "trick" to change the bindings, bindings still don't work. Stick control is functioning, but throttles aren't functioning. Also, AutoStart doesn't work. Could be related to the bindings getting screwed up when going from single player to multiplayer.

Don't know if this bug has been reported yet, but my wingman is experiencing this issues since yesterday. He's only able to fly in single player due to this.

When loading into multiplayer, the bindings are completely different from single player. Ie; they are screwed up completely.

Also, even if doing the multiplayer "trick" to change the bindings, bindings still don't work. Stick control is functioning, but throttles aren't functioning. Also, AutoStart doesn't work. Could be related to the bindings getting screwed up when going from single player to multiplayer.

Don't know if this bug has been reported yet, but my wingman is experiencing this issues since yesterday. He's only able to fly in single player due to this.

This is beyond our control.

Which version of DCS is he running? The exact build version is in the lower right corner of the main DCS menu screen.

Best regards,

Tango.

Fun bug:

Try flying the C-101 without a joystick plugged in.

The aircraft responds to the keyboard commands, but you see nothing visual on the control surfaces or the throttle. They're static.

Thank you for your report Buzzles. This is known and we are working to solve it.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

After updating to 1.2.16 the assignment of the trim gone.

Set up again my HOTAS Warthog and only Trim Nose Up and Down available.

Aileron Trim not possible to set up to the Hotas, its light blue not available ?

A good test pilot is always in training

Thomas

After updating to 1.2.16 the assignment of the trim gone.

Set up again my HOTAS Warthog and only Trim Nose Up and Down available.

Aileron Trim not possible to set up to the Hotas, its light blue not available ?

A good test pilot is always in training

Thomas

FYI, you can fix that in your release version by opening the following file:

...\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\C-101\Input\joystick\default.lua

And commenting out (by adding "--" infront) these two lines:

{down = 100021, up = 100021, cockpit_device_id = 2, name = "Trim: Nose Down", category = 'Flight Control'},
{down = 100022, up = 100022, cockpit_device_id = 2, name = "Trim: Nose Up", category = 'Flight Control'},

And uncommenting (remove "--") these:

--{pressed = iCommandPlaneTrimUp, up = iCommandPlaneTrimStop, name = _('Trim: Nose Up'), category = _('Flight Control')},
--{pressed = iCommandPlaneTrimDown, up = iCommandPlaneTrimStop, name = _('Trim: Nose Down'), category = _('Flight Control')},
--{pressed = iCommandPlaneTrimLeft, up = iCommandPlaneTrimStop, name = _('Trim: Left Wing Down'), category = _('Flight Control')},
--{pressed = iCommandPlaneTrimRight, up = iCommandPlaneTrimStop, name = _('Trim: Right Wing Down'), category = _('Flight Control')},
--{pressed = iCommandPlaneTrimLeftRudder, up = iCommandPlaneTrimStop, name = _('Trim: Rudder Left'), category = _('Flight Control')},
--{pressed = iCommandPlaneTrimRightRudder, up = iCommandPlaneTrimStop, name = _('Trim: Rudder Right'), category = _('Flight Control')},

Then just rebinding in the options menu.

Buzzles,

Thanks for the advice. Now I can map the trim buttons.

Just curious, the two lines I disabled what were they supposed to do code wise?

Thanks,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Yes, already fix it, and should be updated soon.

In the meantime, to fix it manually.

...\Mods\...\Input\keyboard\default.lua

Missing } in default.lua, line 11, after "LShift'}}":

current version (with error):
{combos = {{key = 'P', reformers = {'LShift'}}, down = 100001,  cockpit_device_id = 2, name = "GPU Connection", category = 'Systems'},
{

should read:
{combos = {{key = 'P', reformers = {'LShift'}}}, down = 100001,  cockpit_device_id = 2, name = "GPU Connection", category = 'Systems'},
{

Edited by JuanOscar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 - I can't enable GPU? Configure button and not activate. Can anyone help?

2 - I can't open the options for the tower. Configure button and not activate. Can anyone help?

Edited by ThorBrasil

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

C-101 not showing on index tabs

Just bought the C-101 module. Thanks for the Spring Sale by the way!

After installing the module, the C-101 does not show up on the aircraft index tabs in the sections "Instant action" and "Training". However, the C-101 shows up in the "Missions" section and it is also possible to create a fast mission.

I think the C-101 should show up on the index tabs?

Don't know if there is something wrong with my module or if it is something to do with the fact that the plane is still in beta. (I have already tried to download and install the module again, but that didn't make a difference.)

A minor bug: In the start screen the 'logo' of the C-101 has gotten its full colours, but when hovering over it with my mouse, it does not 'highlight' with a small blue line. Part of the same problem?

(There is also no Campaign for the C-101, but that is probably because it is still beta.)

Haven't flown much with the plane yet, but I like what I've seen so far.

Kind regards,

Ikarushin

Just bought the C-101 module. Thanks for the Spring Sale by the way!

After installing the module, the C-101 does not show up on the aircraft index tabs in the sections "Instant action" and "Training". However, the C-101 shows up in the "Missions" section and it is also possible to create a fast mission.

I think the C-101 should show up on the index tabs?

Don't know if there is something wrong with my module or if it is something to do with the fact that the plane is still in beta. (I have already tried to download and install the module again, but that didn't make a difference.)

A minor bug: In the start screen the 'logo' of the C-101 has gotten its full colours, but when hovering over it with my mouse, it does not 'highlight' with a small blue line. Part of the same problem?

(There is also no Campaign for the C-101, but that is probably because it is still beta.)

Haven't flown much with the plane yet, but I like what I've seen so far.

Kind regards,

Ikarushin

Hello, yes, I believe that's because it's still beta, the training and campaign will come later, hopefully.

In the meantime, have a look here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=141613

and here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=137880

for some training contents, the Academy is very good and so are uboat's missions.

The missing blue highlight is a minor bug (already reported), not something wrong with your installation.

I also bought it in the recent sale and I LOVE IT! :thumbup: Great module.

Edited by Robo.

Hi there .

i got this trouble ...when I hit esc key in "dcs world open beta" ..window pop up settings (resume ,adjust controls etc.etc.)doesn't work ...I can't see it . Is it my problem or a bug .

To fix it I have to copy c101 folder(from dcs world) and merge it (to dcs world beta).

If i try to hit dcs_open_beta_repair...then it doesn't work anymore.

P.s.

Why i can't see CUSTOM KEYS in my menu.

have I to do something manually ?

sry I'm new !

Edited by Van1971

Why i can't see CUSTOM KEYS in my menu.

have I to do something manually ?

sry I'm new !

there is no custom key category any longer. Keys are grouped according to their functionality.

I suggest you to delete the old 101 input config folder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

1 - I can't enable GPU? Configure button and not activate. Can anyone help?

2 - I can't open the options for the tower. Configure button and not activate. Can anyone help?

Don't set any wind at alt 10m and try it again

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |