FROOGLES HANGAR #3 - DCS WORLD

Wags

haha. The panic that is so recognizable when putting down the bathtub frog. lol! His approach was fine..yeah a bit low..but could have easily bled that speed with the chute and brakes. Matt... you guys need to remember adding in a new SPARK effect in DCS 2. ;) We've lost it in DCS 1.0 for a while now, needs to make a triumphant return...just like the amazing wingtip vortices. ;)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

LOL. You could have landed at 320 no problem. That chute would stop you in no time flat. All you had to do was hit W a bit to slow some, P, to pop the chute once the engines were idle and you were golden. Your decent rate was even good, even if the approach was a bit low. (< 3 m/s). Good video though.

The Su-25T is awesome. Practice the SEAD mission and see how it works and your respect for it will grow immensely; the A-10C has some things over the Su-25T, but that is one area hands down owned by the frog.

Whats funny is I just made the same mistake of coming in too low and ended up trying to put full power in the A-10A just yards away from the runway....didn't work..lol...smacked the ground...cartwheeled on wings nad exploded. lol...that was after a 1h CAS mission. lol

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Probably. He had a steep angle of attack coming out too, so in combination it probably got him. The engines take a minute to spool, so going flaps up, pulling up too hard, and not waiting a bit for the engines probably brought on the crash. He was at good speed and descent rate to land, should have just touched down :)

Hahahaha , funny ending

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I'm definitely going to watch it and I'll also use it to showcase the DCS to my friends. I needed something to show them what they can do *right away and for free*.

DCS World includes a FREE Su-25T "Frogfoot" and non-armed TF-51D Mustang aircrafts!

What?! When did that happen? I thought only Su-25A was free.

And how do you go about if you do want to fly the Su-25A?