low altitude warning sound...

fitness88

Thanks, I work with the radar alt a lot. It's the tone vol. I'm looking to adjust.

Changing the radar altitude "bug" on the rad alt gauge by your right knee won't disable the radar altimeter itself or change the way the HUD displays altitude if you have the HUD set to radar altitude. It'll only It'll only change, or disable, the height at which the alert goes off.

Changing the radar altitude "bug" on the rad alt gauge by your right knee won't disable the radar altimeter itself or change the way the HUD displays altitude if you have the HUD set to radar altitude. It'll only It'll only change, or disable, the height at which the alert goes off.

Yes this I understand, it's vol. control I'm looking for.

Try lowering the volume on the ICS volume rotary, left side horizontal panel. Short of that try this;

oy0IXdA.png

Thanks for the info, tried turning off the ICS and all the others, no affect on sound control for the low alt. Pressing the auto buttons will turn sound and HUD warning off.

Guess there is no vol. control:cry:

Bunny Clark - changing the radar bug down to zero will disable the radar alt altogether (you will getting a flashing on your HUD if you switch Bara Alt to Radar Alt mode. To clarify, the radar alt bug setting at anything over 0ft is also the on/off switch at 0ft

. . . . . . .

Every module/ map except the dual winged joke.