DCS Update Patch Notes Discussion Thread

NineLine

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Users/ User Name/Saved Games/DCS

Is completly safe to delete fxo and metashaders and let the game rebuild both. The first time takes longer to load so wait a little until DCS starts and the mission load. Also fly for a while inside the map for finishing loading all the shaders ( maybe some stutters, but after a couple of minutes you will notice an improvement )

This is not working for everyone. Is not magic but worth a try for people experiencing perfomances troubles between updates.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Whenever I read this - and that does happen quite often, I'm thinking about all the poor people who are not very active in the forum. Is there really no better way to handle this?

EXACTLY.

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map

Anybody has an answer to this question?

Yes and it has a much more responsive and intuitive interface. At least so far that I have used it.

Nice to be given the choice between creating a new mission or editing an existing one. ;)

Thanks guys. :D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Yes and it has a much more responsive and intuitive interface. At least so far that I have used it.

Nice to be given the choice between creating a new mission or editing an existing one. ;)

Thanks guys. :D

Don't know if that was meant to be a sarcastic comment. You could do both of those before

I haven;t explored much after the patch, if there are any other differences in the ME, but I fancied it more as it was. If I wanna set something real quick or just check some values for an aircraft I don't need to create a new scenario or load an existing mission.

I know it is only two clicks to create a new mission, but still ...

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Don't know if that was meant to be a sarcastic comment. You could do both of those before

I haven;t explored much after the patch, if there are any other differences in the ME, but I fancied it more as it was. If I wanna set something real quick or just check some values for an aircraft I don't need to create a new scenario or load an existing mission.

I know it is only two clicks to create a new mission, but still ...

But previously you were stuck with whatever map loaded unless you wanted to wait for 60 seconds to load the new one. 2 clicks is much better than 60 extra seconds of waiting for the map to load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW Patch is out guys :)

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

I hoped for a complete night lighting fix, let's hope with the future patches.

Thanks ED

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Is just me or is change log going shorter and short for 16 GB unpacked Patch...would be nice to know what actually does?

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27