VR keyboard/joystick not working

grimm862

I setup all my buttons and whatnot for FC3, I can use all my bindings just fine in non VR mode, as soon as I get into the flight in VR the buttons don't do anything and the keyboard doesn't work either, I can still control the aircraft with the joystick but no commands for buttons work. It was working before I did all the control scheming, I have no idea what option I must have ticked to make all the controls stop responding in VR. Any idea?

I had a similar problem, make sure that DCS is the active program and not another application. I have noticed that my joystick configuration program has a tendancy to steel focus when I use VR.

Hope it helps.

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel