New Newsletter Subscription Service

New newsletter subscription service now available on our website.

We will be sending out regular newsletters to existing customers and subscribers.

If you would like to add yourself to the subscription list to receive news about current and future projects please visit our website http://www.veaosimulations.co.uk and enter your email address in the Newsletter box on the right hand side and click Submit.

You will then receive an email requesting to click a link to confirm your opt-in to the subscription.

You can opt-out at any time by following the link in the bottom of the newsletter email or by emailing support@veaosimulations.co.uk

All information held will be in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will never sell your information on to a third party.

The purpose of the subscription is to provide information on existing and future VEAO products, projects, air shows and events.

Thanks,

Chris.

I'm in:book: Best of Luck :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Subscribed.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...