Official Eagle Dynamics Wiki - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-07-2012, 12:23 AM   #31
MemphisBelle

Send a message via MSN to MemphisBelle

is it linked from of the front page to be found?

EDIT: I´ve noticed the Mission Editor section. I think you´ve created that...nice and good stuff.
reduced the wight of the main div box. That makes each box a little smaller.

common questions? Read the ED Wiki
unanswered Support ticket? --> solution
Are you looking for specific information to certain Modules? --> check the DCS World Root page on the ED Wiki

Specs:: ASrock Z370 extreme 4; Intel i5 8600K @3,6Ghz; 16GB DDR4 RAM; GTX 1080 @8GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 3x SSD 850 EVO 250 GB + 3 TB HDD
Hardware: Oculus Rift + Touch; HOTAS Warthog

Last edited by MemphisBelle; 10-07-2012 at 12:45 AM.
MemphisBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #32
MemphisBelle

Святой from the ED Team has released the DCS: World Scripting Engine view this thread to know more. To make it short. This is a huge possibility for Mission maker...the only thing you need is...to be a programmer...lol...sorry, I couldn´t resist

I´ve added the Wiki Link to the Mission Editing and Scripting section in the Wiki

to find it follow this path: ED Wiki > main page > Block Technical Office and Editing follow the DCS Mission Editor (ME) link > Advanced Scripting/Editing block. Or simply follow this link

Are you looking for specific information to certain Modules? --> check the DCS World Root page on the ED Wiki

Specs:: ASrock Z370 extreme 4; Intel i5 8600K @3,6Ghz; 16GB DDR4 RAM; GTX 1080 @8GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 3x SSD 850 EVO 250 GB + 3 TB HDD
Old 11-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #33
MemphisBelle

expanded the DCS World page with the Flaming Cliffs 3 module. It is linked already and information is linked already as well, so if someone can refer to some Joystick profiles, Missions and what not...you´ve got place to share that with the rest of the community now.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:17 AM   #34
MemphisBelle

Today I finally made it happen to change the face of the Frontpage as I have long planed. Now there´s no need to scroll while you are on the main page of the Wiki. The removed Troubleshooting links are all restored in the Headline of the Troubleshooting Headline.
There´s also a newly created Troubleshooting Collection n ow available, which can be expanded imho as it´s quite limited.

Old 05-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #35
MemphisBelle

I´ve added a bunch of new helpful Tutorial Videos that I either found or which have been gathered at another Place. ---> Link

Important:
To help me filling up the Tutorial Collection, it might be helpful if you send me links via PM of resources like Videos and / or PDF´s or other stuff like that, that you´ve found or created.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #36
MemphisBelle

some new updates on the Main page and the DCS root page occured today

Main page
  • I removed the Technical corner and Editing section and moved it into the newly merged Web ressources category.
  • The former Official web pages section was merged with the Community portal.
  • The Chat link was removed as it was a dead link. If it is not dead but my Browser srewed up or somethings, so sorry...provide the link again to me
  • The third party developer section became an own Category and was moved to the right side of the table.
New third party modules will be linked on the DCS World rootpage as soon as have been released (as I did for the Huey). I am not sure whether to keep the individual links to the products or to make an own whole page for this.

DCS World root page
  • The Patch version Number has been moved to the top of the page, right under the initial describtion.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #37
Silver_Dragon
ED Translator

Send a message via MSN to Silver_Dragon

Eagle Dynamics Facebook broken link.

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=104115
21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
Silver_Dragon Youtube
Spanish 4Th Perrus Squadon Member: http://www.4thperrus.com
Silver_Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #38
MemphisBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Dragon View Post
Eagle Dynamics Facebook broken link.
fixed,
thanks for reporting

Old 05-23-2013, 05:30 AM   #39
MemphisBelle

I´ve added the "Social Network Group" Section within the Community Portal of the ED Wiki. This new section is supposed to list all the groups located on Facebook, steam and what not. If I add those by my self and someone dont want his group to be listed there, so just let me know and I´ll remove it again.
You also can contact me if you specificly want me to add your group there.

Last edited by MemphisBelle; 05-23-2013 at 06:01 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #40
MemphisBelle

I want to create a special corner for Multimonitor setup and stuff. This one can be found here. So all pages that are to be found will be merged with that new one as well as the content.
If you have further information that can be considered valueble to be represented in the wiki, please let me know and send me ressources or put them in the wiki on your own...as you wish.

The new place can be found here: http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Multimonitor_setup