Gift possible?

Alejo68

Hi.

I already purchased the F18. I would like to purchase another copy and make it a gift to a friend, but I get the message that I already bought the license. Would it be itpossible to make another purchase and make it a gift?

Or may be gift the one I have and purchase another one for me?

Thanks

Alejandro.

• Like 1

I have not looked recently but the latest method I know of is to contact ED support and have them assign the module to your friends account. Hope it helps.

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

What I did to have copies of a map for a dedicated server was create a separate account but you would need your buddy’s account info for it to show up in his account best thing is buy a gift card or certificate and give that to him to pay for the mod.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

just submit a ticket and they will do it, the support is really fast, friendly and helpful all times, but today ED is pretty busy, so they might not answer you as fast, as usual, same happened to me today, I submitted a ticket to gift a lovely f-5 to my friend as his birthday gift, but it took more than usual which is understandable as ED is pretty busy today, so expect that. remember only gifting is allowed as long as I know.

• 3 months later...

This process really, really needs to come into the 21st century. Please, ED make it so we have the option when buying gift modules to select "Purchase as Gift" and we simply use the recipients DCS Account username and Email. This will make it much easier for us and mission control on your end! Cheers!

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This process really, really needs to come into the 21st century. Please, ED make it so we have the option when buying gift modules to select "Purchase as Gift" and we simply use the recipients DCS Account username and Email. This will make it much easier for us and mission control on your end! Cheers!

That is already possible, I did it about a month ago.

• 3 years later...

Well, you can buy as gift, as long as you don't own the product yourself.  If you already have it, the option to buy is grayed out and it claims that you already have a license for that product.  What am I missing? Thanks for any feedback.

I'm Dragon in the Multiplayer servers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...