Mini Teaser for Flaming Cliffs 2.0

Glowing_Amraam

• ED Team

Ok guys, thanks for all comments and now i have to say this:

The clips you saw from this teaser are taken from a PROMO movie which will be released soon!

Why else would it be a teaser? And how long did it take me to put this together? 45 minutes roughly... Actually spent more time on the damn flame at the end than anything else :D

Cheers all :)

The clips you saw from this teaser are taken from a PROMO movie which will be released soon!

Why else would it be a teaser? And how long did it take me to put this together? 45 minutes roughly... Actually spent more time on the damn flame at the end than anything else :D

How long this promo will be?

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Don't give in GA. This is in fact the perfect teaser... "tease" the viewers. Teasers usually contain little, if any, actual footage from the film or game. Make them want more, but don't give in. BTW, nice teaser!

• Like 1

if this ends up being Rick Ashly I won't be pleased..... had a long day at work...

EDIT: nope it wasn't.... could of been a bit longer though.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• ED Team
How long this promo will be?

2:36 to be exact. And i've stated earlier that this promo is nothing huge. It shows what need to be shown, and does the job.

My real work goes for Project 10 (which i spent almost 3 months just setting up the intro, with effects, planning music and collecting sound effects).

So chill ;)

You're welcome to do better in 45 minutes

If i find something boring, i ought to do it better? Interesting logic. Bad thing - i have 2 hands and there are only 24 hours in a day.

Be patient to the critics.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

"Boring" isnt really a critique.

That is the impression. Reasons - easy. The movie is more than whole - titles. Then some flashing screens with doom-doom-doom music and... that's all. I don't see the time in production - i see the result. That were arguments, and there are also kind of impressions, that just are. You see something, you know, is thrash, but you still like it. There are no such ones in this teaser, because i already saw the same in practically all your movies before. No offense.

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

• ED Team
That is the impression. Reasons - easy. The movie is more than whole - titles. Then some flashing screens with doom-doom-doom music and... that's all. I don't see the time in production - i see the result. That were arguments, and there are also kind of impressions, that just are. You see something, you know, is thrash, but you still like it. There are no such ones in this teaser, because i already saw the same in practically all your movies before. No offense.

Maybe you should look up the word "teaser", before watching this movie expecting a trailer with lots of stuff going on.

And also "i already saw the same in practically all your movies before." ..

Don't even know what you're talking about with that sentence.

Maybe you should look up the word "teaser", before watching this movie expecting a trailer with lots of stuff going on.

Teaser doesn't show the product, but makes people intersted in it. For movies it is ~1 minute long. I know that, thank you.

And also "i already saw the same in practically all your movies before." ..

Don't even know what you're talking about with that sentence.

If you saw one GA's movie, you saw every other. Something like that.

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

• ED Team

Oh and, here's a perfect example of a teaser (it's from Aliens vs Predator, not released yet). Notice only 3 clips from in-game....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM_HdXmSt74

Now back on topic. :)

Oh and, here's a perfect example of a teaser (it's from Aliens vs Predator, not released yet). Notice only 3 clips from in-game....

Perfect teaser - no clips at all.:)

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Perfect teaser - no clips at all....

Au Contraire - Sound Clips ;)

Audio - Just as Effective as Visual.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'