Modules installed and activated, can't use them on new laptop

Sandman1330

Just transferred my DCS install to my laptop for a 3 week trip I'm going on. In order to save the 100+GB download, I transferred the install to my laptop via my network, then ran a repair and clean to make it work on the new system. For those modules that still use starforce, it asked for my code and I successfully activated them.

At first, it seemed to work, but now I cannot use any of the modules. They show as installed in the module manager, and the files are there, but I cannot use any of them (they don't show up in any missions). When I run a clean, it tries to delete all the files.

How do I get the install to recognize the modules and allow me to use them? I've tried logging out of my old computer (and I am using the same login on the laptop). No dice.

Anything? Getting very frustrated, and I definitely don't want to redownload the whole works.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

To add even more weirdness, if I roll back to the stable version, it works fine. As soon as I update to OB, all the modules disappear. WTF???

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

I have found that I have to manually "install" each one from the module manager. They don't pop up on entry into the module manager saying "you can install these modules" like you'd expect, I have to scroll to each individually and select install. It then downloads a small file, 3 or so mb, and installs then shows up. Super weird.