=Steel Balls= WWII Server

LETCHIK

UPDATE: In our missions 32 planes available now

That was the trigger for changes )))

IMG_0998.thumb.JPG.25640ba0b59b6640902b2407a976abe1.JPG

Thank you!

P.S. After couple of last ED updates server crash is taking place. Not only our server. At that moment if you have time you can send us email on http://www.steelballs.us and we'll restart server. Thanks.

Edited by LETCHIK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys today I need your help!!!

No, not the money ))) I'm rich.

Our team working on updating missions. In your opinion guys planes on airfield should be HOT or COLD start?

What do you think?

Thanks for flying with us

German

Barbosa

Rty fgv

leave as is....both

:thumbup: sometimes im lazy, lol:pilotfly:

P-51, 109K4, 190D9, Spitfire MK IX, Normady :joystick:

i7 7700K, 4.4ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, ASRock Z270 board, Corsair 1000w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 24”, 180Hz/1ms, G-SYNC Monitor, Trackir 5, mfg Crosswind pedals, TM warthog,

Great times this weekend!! Steel Balls remains my favorite because of the imposter setting, and the addition of AI aircraft. This server has by far the best seat to fight ration of them all!

I would love it if you re-enabled airfield re-arming and re-fueling though. Great server and great times!!!!!

-SLACK

I would love it if you re-enabled airfield re-arming and re-fueling though.

-SLACK

Hi Slack,

thanks for message. Can you be more specific about refuel and rearming.

Now we have setting that all airfields have unlimited ammo and fuel.

We gonna right now to check everything and I will post later the result.

Great times this weekend!! Steel Balls remains my favorite because of the imposter setting, and the addition of AI aircraft. This server has by far the best seat to fight ration of them all!

I would love it if you re-enabled airfield re-arming and re-fueling though. Great server and great times!!!!!

-SLACK

OK, we just tested all of our mission plus =Burning Skies= server too.

It seems that is BUG from ED.

As now result is

Spitfire has only 83% fuel max

For all planes bombs, HVARS, fuel OK

For all planes rearming NOT working

OK, we just tested all of our mission plus =Burning Skies= server too.

It seems that is BUG from ED.

As now result is

Spitfire has only 83% fuel max

For all planes bombs, HVARS, fuel OK

For all planes rearming NOT working

I had no idea this was a bug but thought instead this was a design decision! I can't enable the comm menu, so I can't set the desired fuel level I'd like or re-arm. Thanks for looking into this! See you guys soon!!

-SLACK

I had no idea this was a bug but thought instead this was a design decision! I can't enable the comm menu, so I can't set the desired fuel level I'd like or re-arm. Thanks for looking into this! See you guys soon!!

-SLACK

This is a bug on all servers and it's been reported. I've experienced it for about a month or so on the Burning Skies sever and recently had the same issue on this one as well.

The comm issue seems to be fixed for me since the last update when the spit came out.

great day on the server.....loving the five mission sets:thumbup:.......cheers:joystick:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

hi,

could not get into plane today on scramble over bay mission, not sure what happened. tried several times with no luck. got onto server ok, and to spectators, but could not get into plane. dcs shut down after....may be my system not sure. anyone else?

Kind request. It seems that the missions are created in a way that they override the user view settings (SnapView.lua, Server.lua). Would be great to have it fixed. The procedure is not complex:

The mission contains a View.lua and SnapViews.lua that are overriding your copies. It can be fixed if you have access to the mission .miz file, as follows:

1. Open the .miz file using a Zip-archive tool (such as 7Zip).
  2. You should see a Config folder in the .miz file. Check that the Config folder just contains a View sub-folder, which in turn contains a View.lua, SnapViews.lua etc.
  3. Delete the Config\View folder from the .miz file.

from http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Snap_views
  • Like 1

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

hi,

could not get into plane today on scramble over bay mission, not sure what happened. tried several times with no luck. got onto server ok, and to spectators, but could not get into plane. dcs shut down after....may be my system not sure. anyone else?

Grissto thanks for info.

We just fixed this problem. All missions checked and ready to fly.

Kind request. It seems that the missions are created in a way that they override the user view settings (SnapView.lua, Server.lua). Would be great to have it fixed. The procedure is not complex:

from http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Snap_views

Now we are working on this and will restore ASAP

Thank for info

Firmek, we fixed this issue. Thank you for bring this up.

Edited by LETCHIK

Fun server. I got kicked from Burning Skies because my ping was 200. Your server said only a couple people were on but as soon as I joined more came on. Good action without the nonsense. :thumbup:

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Epic time tonight, over 16 people on.......great time cheers....:-)

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals